Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
I have seen both of the Night at the Museum movies and they were both good.

They look good, I am just not much for sitting down and watching a movie like they are. But when the weather is icky, I just want to curl up on the couch in my snuggie and watch something good. Our favorite evenings are with Stephen King movies, but I think we have seen them all. Although, we own several and watch them over and over again.

Oh yeah, I am a huge S. King fan too! Have you read Under the Dome yet? Once when we were in Maine, we drove past his house.
bow.gif

Your bookstore sounds wonderful!

Good Morning! We got some snow. About an inch, just when it was all melting into a muddy mess! We actually had a few hours of sun yesterday too! This week is supposed to be cold, cold, cold.

jazzy--I have ducks, but they have never been sick, I wish I could help!
hugs.gif
I feed mine game bird feed from Orscheln's. We feed it to the ducks, geese, turkeys and guineas. I sneak cracked corn to mix with it since it is so cheap around here. I hope your girl is doing better by now!

charmed--How did it go at dd's house? I thought about you all weekend! We started Paranormal Activity but couldn't get into it, so we turned it off. Probably if we would have waited a little longer it would have gotten better, but we got bored. We watched like 6 movies over the weekend.

NY--How goes it? You have been kinda quiet lately. How are the new babies doing? New pics yet?

chickenchick--Destiny says Hi too! She says she will take pics tonight when we get everyone out for "family dinner time!"

So, we have new additions to our family zoo. Three turtles! Two are aquatic and one is a box. They probably have 6-8 in. shells. Carol's DIL wanted to find a new home for them, and of course, we couldn't say no. We got a crash course on how to care for them and loaded them in the car and away we went! She gave us the turtles, a 20 gal aquarium and stand, a bucket full of fish, all kinds of food and supplies, everything we needed to get started. Free! So, we were up late last night getting everyone settled in. The boxed one is in a 10 gal aquarium by itself (she thinks they are girls, but we still tend to say He) And the other 2 are set up with the fishes. Two of them are the sucker fish (can't think of correct name) and those fellers are about 9 inches long each! The others are feeders she thought the turtles would eat, but didn't. We have went ahead and named the boxed one Donnie (Donatello) and the other two are Raphael and Leonardo. I will probably be spending some time researching some more on "Turtles for Dummies"!!

Quote:
They look good, I am just not much for sitting down and watching a movie like they are. But when the weather is icky, I just want to curl up on the couch in my snuggie and watch something good. Our favorite evenings are with Stephen King movies, but I think we have seen them all. Although, we own several and watch them over and over again.

Oh yeah, I am a huge S. King fan too! Have you read Under the Dome yet? Once when we were in Maine, we drove past his house.
bow.gif

No, I haven't, but I think I saw it at the bookstore. I haven't read many of his books because they are so long, but they are sooo good!! I would love to see his house and meet him. I have always said when people are asked if they could meet anyone dead or alive, I would pick King hands down! He has to be a very interesting, creepy guy!

Good morning!

Michelle congrats on your newest additions. I love the names! I can't wait to see pics.

I love Stephen King movies too! My X husband owns every book he has ever written. My Aunt says he even resembles SK!
wink.png
Anyway he has turned Raymond onto his books too. I tried reading them but I just couldn't get into them. I love the movies though
hu.gif

Our weekend was pretty low key. Saturday Raymond and I hung out and watched a little TV. Then he did homework and I cleaned. Yesterday some friends called and wanted us to meet them at Dustys( a little bar about 10 miles away) for tacos. Every sunday they serve Tacos. So we took Raymond and went. He was watching FB on the big screen. It made me think of Michelle! Then I got a text, from Michelle!

Yes, yes
hide.gif
I did just say we took Raymond to a bar! Have you ever seen Sweet Home Alabama? The scene where Reese Witherspoon walks up to her friend in the bar and says, hey you have a baby:), in a bar
hmm.png
!!!! Yep thats me! Kidding
wink.png

Quote:
bow.gif

No, I haven't, but I think I saw it at the bookstore. I haven't read many of his books because they are so long, but they are sooo good!! I would love to see his house and meet him. I have always said when people are asked if they could meet anyone dead or alive, I would pick King hands down! He has to be a very interesting, creepy guy!

I saw an interveiw with him on the Veiw just a couple of months ago. I was really impressed with him. He was actually really funny! He seemed like a nice, normal guy too
smile.png

Quote:
I missed most of the football games, but Colton drove, so I kept up on the scores on my phone. When the Colts we down as we were leaving the house, Destiny and I were afraid it would be a long ride home!
hide.gif
But they pulled it off and he brought in his official Addai Colt's jersey for me to wash and get ready for the Super Bowl! Our sports director is from Minnesota and a huge Vikings fan. He was almost in tears when he talked about that game this morning! They were good games, I must say, what I saw of them, but in the end, the teams I wanted, did pull it out! Mizzou's last year's quarterback is now back up for the Saints, so I think that is pretty neat!

Raymond at a bar, huh? I remember growing up my grandparents came to town every evening for Grandpa to drink beer and play shuffleboard. So, Mom always took us up there to visit. After he was gone, my best friend's mom worked in a bar and we were always there visiting, eating, playing pool, whatever. So, I practically grew up in a bar!

We had a pretty good weekend. Like I said, we watched movies all day Saturday after we got home. Work kicked us in the butt, the phones were crazy, but everything sold really well. I only spent $10 on a set of $25 books about Twilight. There were other things I wanted, but I let them pass. Yesterday, we got up and got serious about housework because we thought we might go get the turtles. Hubby had to go get their car to put in a new motor, so we just followed and got them while we were there. Then we had to stop at Wal-Mart to pick up fresh fruits and veggies for them to eat. Apparently Donnie isn't a good eater and hasn't been happy in the water with the others, so we are going to give a little extra TLC now that he is in a better habitat and not with the others. When we work out, we will put them on a blanket about 3 times a week for their dinnertime salad. That will also give them a chance to get out and exercise a bit too. We can also put the aquatic out in the summer with the ducks and geese to play in the fish pond too and let Donnie roam in the pen with them. We are going to try to make them as fun as we can!

Quote:

I saw an interveiw with him on the Veiw just a couple of months ago. I was really impressed with him. He was actually really funny! He seemed like a nice, normal guy too
smile.png

Seems normal, but he has to have some kind of imagination to come up with most of that stuff! I am still
rant.gif
about The Mist, but I loved that movie! I also
duc.gif
after watching Storm of the Century. I was
somad.gif
after sitting through that whole thing and having it end like that. My favorites are The Langoliers and The Stand!

Good Morning! Hubby got off to Wisconsin. Anyone ever been to Manitowoc? I didn't get over to DD's. We thought it might be someone we knew. She wanted to wait and see. Nothing happened Sat nite but she woke up at 3am last night and saw something. She could just make out a head but it was real blurry. She contacted some paranormal investigators http://virginiaghosts.com/newsite/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1 but has not heard back from them. They evidently have investigators in many states. She wants to see if they will come before we do anything. I'll keep you posted!!

Jazzy..Hope your sick girl gets better!

Quote:
The only time I have been to Wisconsin was a brief stop at the Milwaukee airport to use the bathroom on the flight back from D.C.

So, this with your daughter is getting very interesting!
pop.gif
I hope she hears back from them and gets it resolved. Is she still scared, or getting used to it? Does the "spirit" try to communicate any at all? And has she done any research on her house's history? That may give away some clues. I will stop asking so many questions now. But, do keep us posted!!

Hey everyone!! Good morning!!

I had a good weekend. Party at the bosses house was really fun. Me and my best friend had a makeup party befor we left for the real party and that was alot of fun too. I just started using bare minerals make up and wasn't sure how to use it yet and she has been using it for years so she helped me. She took her 2yo daughter and my DH met us there with our 2yo son so they got to play together along with the supervisors 4yo twins. It wasn't a wild party but there was wine and also a big tub of beer out on the deck that everyone had to keep in cups so the kids didn't know what it was.
We stayed kind of late then me and my bff went to Walmart and accidentaly met back up with my DH and Isaac. DH had left early. Not a party kind of person.
Went to my mothers all day yesterday and that was fun since my brother and sister were really into the game and I hate sports so I kept cheering for the team they didn't like. I always do that and it drives them crazy LOL. They were happy since their team won so I didn't get my butt kicked!
tongue.png

Michelle the new additions to your zoo sound cool. I used to have a turtle named Leonardo. Guess lots of people name their turtles after the ninja turtles. I don't know anything about water turtles but we have lots of box turtles around here. I have noticed unless they are captive born or hatched they don't eat well or make good pets. Thats all I know though. I always thought the little water turtles were cool.

I guess I need to go actually do some house work since that is what I told my DH I was going to do if he would keep our son outside with him so he wouldn't be in my way and I could clean faster. Hope he does not come in here and catch me on the puter!
hide.gif

Hope everyone has a good monday.
I will be off and on here all day.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom