Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
Seriously I was thinking about that! I was considering asking if any of you would be willing to sell me a few eggs for my "super" hatch!! I am not sure what every body has but I don't really care. I even love mutts! Thats what some of mine are. I hatched them from my own eggs. I just thought it would be cool to have babies from my favorite peeps! Whatcha think?

All my chickens are pure breed (hatchery stock) but none of them are the same breed as my current roo so I guess if I gave you some of my eggs they would be mutts or at least half breeds lol. I would give you mine for free if you can just help out on shipping. I have noticed that is high cuz of all the packaging that goes into shipping fragile eggs.

That is so incredibly sweet of you. I would be more than happy to pay for shipping and extra for packing supplies! Thank you! I will let you know when we are up and running and ready to go!
wee.gif

Quote:
Thats great your mom is interested in this stuff-My mom thinks I have done lost my flipping marbles! first chickens-then BYC-then road trips for chickens-then inviting people to my hosue from 100's of miles away that I never met face to face? Oh yeah she thinks I have lost it!!! Glad to hear your lunch was enjoyable--what did you eat? Make me drool.....

I have a feeling my Mom would agree with yours! But I KNOW my Dad would think I have gone bonkers!! http://bestsmileys.com/silly/2.gif

And I didn't say my Mom doesn't think I am crazy, she is just used to me!! Seriously, she does enjoy our animals. She even raised Bailey for a few weeks after we brought her home!

Okay guys, I am going to head out now. Unfortunately, you guys are just getting started! I will try to maybe get on my phone later and catch up!

Quote:
Seriously I was thinking about that! I was considering asking if any of you would be willing to sell me a few eggs for my "super" hatch!! I am not sure what every body has but I don't really care. I even love mutts! Thats what some of mine are. I hatched them from my own eggs. I just thought it would be cool to have babies from my favorite peeps! Whatcha think?

I will send the duck, goose and guinea eggs to give you a better variety of pets!!

OOOH! To hubby: I have no idea why they look differnt, but Michelle sent them, so I must hatch them
lol.png

Quote:
I will send the duck, goose and guinea eggs to give you a better variety of pets!!

OOOH! To hubby: I have no idea why they look differnt, but Michelle sent them, so I must hatch them
lol.png

You got it dude!

Quote:
You have a cousin in Missoula
ep.gif
We are about 3 hours away from there. I promise if you get to your cousins I will MAKE hubby drive me to Missoula! Thats where Raymonds DR lives( the one that meets us in Great Falls).

He is the manager at Cracker Barrel and has invited us all out several times. I know his parents go quite a bit. I didn't even put it together until Mom said that!

th.gif
Well the next time he invites you, stop by and grab Charmed and I will meet you there!!
wee.gif

Quote:
I have a feeling my Mom would agree with yours! But I KNOW my Dad would think I have gone bonkers!! http://bestsmileys.com/silly/2.gif

And I didn't say my Mom doesn't think I am crazy, she is just used to me!! Seriously, she does enjoy our animals. She even raised Bailey for a few weeks after we brought her home!

Okay guys, I am going to head out now. Unfortunately, you guys are just getting started! I will try to maybe get on my phone later and catch up!

I know! We are finally all on! Have a nice evening! Maybe we will "see" you later.
3.gif

Hi there everyone, I am behind on reading but working to get caught up! The turles are adorable Michelle, I hope they are feeling at home now and adjusting to their new place.

I kept my little butterscotch duck girl in the house for a few days, she continued to 'fall over', but did eat and drink some. I finally put her back out in the ground pen where I moved the ducks to. She is still alive, but still does not look good. We had a thaw there for a few days and the temps were much easier for them, but now we are back to frozen tundra and icy roads. I am not sure if she will make it. As soon as Dh brought home the wheat, I started mixing it in to the feed I had found. They are eating it and I have to say the last couple days her feathers look a bit less wet?
NY, the wet feather is where I guess the feathers become water logged and do not repel the water as they should. From what I read there were a few different reasons it can happen, one being they needed the wheat germ and the vitamins that come from it? So I wondered if my feed was not what they needed. I hope I can continue to get the feed bag I found- there was only 1 bag at that store. I sure hope I do not lose any of them.
sad.png

I love reading about all the mini zoo's LOL, I am glad I am not the only one haaaa. I am really thinking I have to have a border collie. I might have to make that happen this spring/summer.
big_smile.png

miss ya all!

Quote:
Hi Jazzy! I am sorry your duck is still ill.
hugs.gif
I hope you can find more of the food you need.

My DH wants a border collie too. If we ever find ourselves down to one dog I am sure he will actively search for one. I understand they are very smart and very loyal.

chickenchick- Glad Raymonds friend is dealing well with this so far, sounds like a kids dream come true on the entertainment front at least
thumbsup.gif
. From watching my Dad fight cancer I know attitude can make a huge difference
fl.gif
. Best wishes on losing weight
hugs.gif
, just remember sometimes our weight goes up cause muscle weighs more than fat
wink.png
I'll send ya some mutt eggs
big_smile.png
smile.png
, it'll give me experience in shipping eggs
hide.gif
, would just need shipping costs.

Charmed- Hope this weather misses you and that you and hubby have a blast
fl.gif
I agree, it's our job to embarrass our kiddos
duc.gif
That chicken is hilarious :giglol.

Michelle- Glad you got your computer fixed and also cleaned your desks :thumbsuplol. Sorry it put such a snag in your business for the day but glad that it sounds like you're recovering from it fast
hugs.gif
. I'm running scans on Ed's computer today and tomorrow, kids got some malware on it
he.gif
Glad Destiny is feeling better, sounds like she's dealing with it pretty well.
WTG on the weight loss
clap.gif
. My oldest girl, Laura, has to fight to keep her weight under control too. She's trying to get more exercise in cause she says she looks to "flabby"
idunno.gif
. I'm just happy she is doing so much better than some of her family from her Dad's side
fl.gif
. My youngest, Jackie, gained 2 pounds while down in Florida
wee.gif
, she really needed it too. She takes after me and my side of the family
barnie.gif
What's fun is when we turn the tables and embarrass our parents
gig.gif
I talk to my Mom, and everyone else who'll listen, about y'all too as well as all my chickens and other animals
hide.gif

Sonew- WTG, looking forward to the day mine at least pay for part of their feed bill
fl.gif
. Guess they kinda are cause I rarely have to buy eggs now
celebrate.gif
Don't feel lonely, my whole family thinks I've lost it too
hide.gif
, of course they thought that before when all I had was my cat
hu.gif

Elizabeth- I go to sleep almost every night thinking about all the cool things I've read here, guess it's my version of goodnight stories
thumbsup.gif

Jazzy- So sorry your ducks aren't feeling well
hugs.gif
, I truly hope you're able to pull them all through with this nasty weather we're having
fl.gif
. I love collies, grew up with rough collies since my parents were breeders back then. The other type I really love is the American Eskimos.

Ed, Jackie and Ethan are now home
wee.gif
. Had to unload and figure out where to put everything they brought back
barnie.gif
. He was able to store a lot of things at my Mom's since his truck didn't want to pull the trailer
rant.gif
. The house was scheduled to be auctioned off today, kinda :hitsad but also glad it's no longer hanging over his head. Also put zip ties on all our chickens so we can tell em apart today
clap.gif
. Got 1 of the guineas, still have to catch the others to do them
hide.gif

Quote:
yes you can get olive colored eggs from that mix-It takes ahilw though-so I you have a BC male and mate it with a EE ( or aaracauna for really deep olive eggs) those resulting chicks should lay an olive colored egg:)

I love them. I purposly bought my pullets with the olive genes already in them so I didnt have all the backtracking work of themating..until now..Im starting to produce a colony that is bred for the olive eggs and hopefully by June-July-I will have 4-6 more hens that do it...I dream about them too:)

Back
Top Bottom