Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
Yup
hide.gif
, Ed wasn't able to go to work today either
idunno.gif
. I don't think he's too unhappy though cause he really missed home and I'm glad to have him and the kiddos home safe and sound before this icky weather got here. We have an active house for sure, will be a bit calmer after the boys start headstart next week, but then I'll be driving Amy around job hunting while Laura subs for me here
love.gif

wow you need to get some rest too you poor busy thing...
hugs.gif

Quote:
Oh and great idea for the whip topping bowl for the waterer...I didnt have one of tose so I used a knock off one and one for the feeder too--its working great and keeping that bedding out!

sleeping in till 10am?
th.gif
I dont think Ive ever done that--I dont sleep well and lately with all my eggs hatching all over byc Ive been getting up at 4:30-5 am no sleep and just catching up with all the threads-Im mental!

I learned about using the bowl from here, can't remember which thread though. When they graduate to the tractor I attach the waterers to the chicken wire. The only drawback to that is that few can drink at a time.
I'm a nightowl, always have been, so we typically sleep till around 8. School starts at 10 and runs till about 4 unless they finish early. I don't sleep well either so you'll find some of my posts at really weird hours, like 3 or 4 in the morning, then I'll go back to sleep for a few hours
wink.png
. I'm really looking forward to learning more about incubating, kinda hoping my silkies will be natural incubators though
big_smile.png
. Everyone says I'm mental too cause all I talk about is my kids and my chickens
gig.gif

Evening everyone!
I have just gotten caught up on all the chatting here today. I have spent my whole day driving around in this junk they call freezing rain, sleet, and now snow.
sickbyc.gif
Finally had to call my brother to drive me. Going to have to do it all over tomorrow cept on a longer route. This snow is going to cost me.
he.gif

Sonew that is awful about your window. Any idea how it happend or what caused it?
I have done that same thing with eggs befor and the bad part is I didn't have any gloves on. Just slipped right out of my hand. Makes me so mad and I want to cry at the same time. My girls always run right up and eat it. It is funny how they love to eat a raw egg but never make the connection between an egg I break and their eggs in the nesting boxes. I think they think it is a treat I am giving to them.

Sorry I don't have time to comment on what everyone is talking about. I enjoyed reading what all is going on with everyone. I am really tired and getting ready to get a shower then get to bed. Tomorrow is going to be no fun at all.
Night everyone.

Here are some of my polish mixes that are 3 weeks old-the first one we are keeping because I thinkit is polishx EE wicked!!! I hope
25181_cimg3149.jpg

25181_cimg3150.jpg
this girl look sjust like her mother wasnt hard to figure out where her blood came from!
one of my olive eggers!
25181_cimg3153.jpg

Algo-yah the winshield thing stunk!
My chickens have never eaten a raw egg-If they are cracked or broke they get thrown away or I cook them and feed them back -Im pretrified they will enjoy the taste and break all their eggs-then Im screwed for sure...I took the egg and wung it into woods..Shessh by Spring there will be a few doen way out there! haha

Quote:
ok go to your message folder and scroll all the way down youll see a delete messages button on bottom -click on that and check off which ones you want delete-walla!

Quote:
Isnt she so cute--she looks just like her mamma here she is when her momma was about 7 weeks old

25181_cimg2019.jpg

here she is allgrown up:)
25181_126.jpg

Hi gang

Whew lots of posts today! ADORABLE babies NY! I need a lesson in incubating, something like incubating for dummies. LOL every little detail listed!

I have a low blood pressure spinning headache, so won't be able to talk much at the moment, just wanted to check in and say evening!

Hope everyone has a good weekend and says somewhat warm.
caf.gif

Butterscotch is still with us, don't ask me how!

sonew- She's soooo cute
love.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
Hope you feel better soon and that you have a great weekend. We're freezing our tail feathers off here, just hoping our electric stays on, the lines are getting really heavy lookin
hide.gif
. Glad Butterscotch is still hangin in there, we're rootin for her
hugs.gif
fl.gif

Last edited:
Sorry I was MI yesterday. We had kind of a lousy day, and we were gone most of it. I need to do some catching up, it looks like you girls went crazy yesterday! Did you see we are almost at 400 pages
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom