Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
Really
ep.gif
Do you have time to tell it?
fl.gif

There is not much to tell, but Thunder has been acting really weird the last few days (imagine that
roll.png
) Over the weekend, he would start getting antsy, sit ON my feet, start growling and then lurch (?) toward the couch across from me and start barking. He has done that almost consistently since Friday night. He also wants to be in Destiny's room more lately too. He will sit in there with his head cocked and start barking. A few times he has ran into the laundry room, staring at the walls and hot water heater barking. The dog has barked constantly at something we just can't figure out and is acting very strange when he does it. Once in a while when he is barking he will let out a sudden yelp like something got a hold of him. It is the oddest thing. Destiny and I are both intrigued and annoyed at the same time!

now that is spooky as I firmly believe in ghosts AND the fact animal;s can see them and we cant!

Good Morning Spooky people!

Michelle, if Thunder is seeing ghosts, you'd better get some sage to get rid of them. Funny that they would all of a sudden show up. Has there been any digging around your pllace lately?

Good Morning Chickenchick!
frow.gif

Good Morning NY!
frow.gif

Quote:
Chickenchick is having mechanized torture modules speak to her? Hmmm.... I wonder about her sometimes.

(Besides, everybody knows that Stair Masters don't do that, exercise bicycles do!)

Quote:
Chickenchick is having mechanized torture modules speak to her? Hmmm.... I wonder about her sometimes.

(Besides, everybody knows that Stair Masters don't do that, exercise bicycles do!)

LOL...I'll ler her sweat-I have a big fat ham sub calling my name for lunch..yummy
droolin.gif

Quote:

LOL...I'll ler her sweat-I have a big fat ham sub calling my name for lunch..yummy
droolin.gif

Ha ha!!
tongue2.gif
If I could catch my breath I would come over there and kick your...... just kidding, I would come over there and share your sandwich!!

Buff, I am glad you popped on over, even if it was to pick on me
big_smile.png

And I swear the darn thing does torment me! When Raymond is gone I sit in his spot so I can't see the SM when I eat
big_smile.png

Quote:
Not necessarily digging, but we got that old church torn down and have pretty much got it all hauled away. Other than that, I don't know what is different. Hubby agrees that he is just old and crazy, but it has went on for several days, I think it started on Friday evening and it has been every evening. When he goes to bed in my room he is fine. It is something under the one couch, in Destiny's room or the laundry room. The couch and her wall are in the same area, but the laundry room is completely separate. He has only made like 2 trips in there. The other night when we came from outside Destiny was already in bed and he insisted that he go in there to see her. He has never really even been in there before now. He also will almost run her over to beat her in there sometimes. I also find the yelping very strange, it is like someone/thing has come up and slapped him on the behind. Walter notices nothing strange except for Thunder and has gotten to where he makes fun of him and tries to imitate his barks!

Quote:
Doesn't that thing have an ignore button or something? Or perhaps you could drape a nice tablecloth or something over it!

There's an idea!! I used to have a tread mill, it was a great clothes hangar!!

Charmed and Michelle I emailed you both that ATV article, just a heads up!!

Quote:
Not necessarily digging, but we got that old church torn down and have pretty much got it all hauled away. Other than that, I don't know what is different. Hubby agrees that he is just old and crazy, but it has went on for several days, I think it started on Friday evening and it has been every evening. When he goes to bed in my room he is fine. It is something under the one couch, in Destiny's room or the laundry room. The couch and her wall are in the same area, but the laundry room is completely separate. He has only made like 2 trips in there. The other night when we came from outside Destiny was already in bed and he insisted that he go in there to see her. He has never really even been in there before now. He also will almost run her over to beat her in there sometimes. I also find the yelping very strange, it is like someone/thing has come up and slapped him on the behind. Walter notices nothing strange except for Thunder and has gotten to where he makes fun of him and tries to imitate his barks!

It really could have something to do with the Church or something to do with the land around it. The yelping is odd, there really could be something there. When my parents died I moved in to their home. My parents were very anti-pet, ( I have no idea how I turned out this way, and neither did they
smile.png
) well I move din with my 2 cats, then I adopted an old but wonderful lab mix, Abby. It took a month or so but I noticed she would seem to watch something that no body else saw. Or she would be in a spot by the sliding glass door, that was where my Dad always had his chair. All of a sudden she would jump up, normally she didn't move too fast
smile.png
and go lay on the couch, whether I was on i t or not. I was talking about this odd behavior to my BIL and Raymond, then 7 said well maybe she saw "little grandma" (his name for my Mom) too. WAIT! TOO? Well yea Mom I saw her in my bedroom and once in the hallway. It gave me goosebumps but it was sort of comforting to think my parents were there, some where.
love.gif

Quote:
Doesn't that thing have an ignore button or something? Or perhaps you could drape a nice tablecloth or something over it!

There's an idea!! I used to have a tread mill, it was a great clothes hangar!!

Charmed and Michelle I emailed you both that ATV article, just a heads up!!

I just read it and saved it to my computer. It was very well written. Where is it going to be published?

Back
Top Bottom