Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
I'm comin' to your house for the July party!!!!!

Oooo good idea! I wonder how many people that cabin will hold?

2 in the queen and 2 on the futon ( sp) believe it or not the cabin is empty until the 10th!!! Dh thought he booked it out a long time ago and turned down numerous requests for that weekend-nothing like losing 700$ in a snap! come on down we'll have a blast! fresh eggs for all-he also tried to rent it out for the weekend Im having chickenstock-I replied to the renters and told them it was taken and they booked the following weekend-Id rather miss the $ and have friends stay in it for chickenstock anyhoo-not that we couldnt use the $ but sanity comes first
tongue.png

Quote:
I laughed outloud when I read that!!! Go Michelle!!!

We are planning Monday. Kenny doesn't have to work until friday though, so it could be later
hu.gif

You two should take advantage of the alone time you have and get to work on my Godchild!
wink.png

Quote:
I laughed outloud when I read that!!! Go Michelle!!!

We are planning Monday. Kenny doesn't have to work until friday though, so it could be later
hu.gif

There you go. Take a little extended weekend. You might as well. Do any of the dogs get to go with you? I am kinda bummed, my hubby doesn't even get Monday off. Are you going to shoot off or get to see fireworks while you are gone?

Quote:
lol.png
When do you leave? Come on, Mom, he is excited! Settle him down and tell him he still has a salad to make and the kitchen sink to load!

Not until tomorrow morning! Last year he was off for 5 days before we could leave
th.gif
Raymond was in Drivers Ed so we had to wait. He is lucky he lived through those 5 days
lol.png
He really has no idea how much crap I do load in to that camper! Thats one reason why I do it while he is gone normally. So he can't question everything. He likes it that I have everything he or anyone else may want though!

I pack the car, too. John doesn't do spatial things very well. He'll say things like 'We'll never get all this stuff in!" HA! Never happened yet.

He just puts stuff he wants to take next to the van, now, and lets me fit everything in.

Quote:
I'll bring the onion rings.

Then can I have some?

I said I'd bring 'em, I didn't say I'd be sharing 'em. I mean c'mon, let's get real.

Quote:
Then can I have some?

I said I'd bring 'em, I didn't say I'd be sharing 'em. I mean c'mon, let's get real.

haha-right...Ill be careful not to let the others see you pass some to me under the table
lau.gif

Quote:
Then can I have some?

Gosh! *stomps foot* You are a hard woman to crack! We don't have any good onion rings around here. We don't even have Sonic anymore. The only place we can get them is Dairy Queen.

Quote:
My hubby does that too! He always doubts there's enough room in his truck to fit something into, when it's perfectly clear to me that it WILL fit. I wonder why that is.

Back
Top Bottom