Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
And I thought you were a nice person. I had a half can of leftover fake ravioli and some reject produce cherries.
hit.gif

Quote:
And I thought you were a nice person. I had a half can of leftover fake ravioli and some reject produce cherries.
hit.gif

I know Im sorry but hey just think I ate a ton more Fat and calories than you did
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
Thank you VERY much! That will save us big bucks in boarding fees!

you bet... as long as they dont eat my Chihuahua we are all good...LOL still palnning on coming
fl.gif
?

We'll keep them on leash, so no worries there.

Oh, and YES, still planning on coming! If John get laid off 'causr of the drilling moratorium things may change, but until that happens consider us there!

Last edited:
Quote:
hit.gif

No kidding! I had a piece of whole grain bread and butter! Much more fun fat calories in a calzone! Uh, you dip it in ranch dressing?

Quote:
I agree, plus, which one of us is smiling and happy and about to take a nice nap? Not me. [planning extra helping of dessert tonight]

Quote:
hit.gif

No kidding! I had a piece of whole grain bread and butter! Much more fun fat calories in a calzone! Uh, you dip it in ranch dressing?

I do-Im a homeade ranch dressing girl! love it-so I dip it-dip my pizza too-my bacon pinnapple and jalepeno's slices that is..

Last time we were way far NE we were introduced to the concept of white pizza. This was probably about 7 years ago. Hadn't ever heard of it before then. And scrapple. Both are pretty good, once you get used to them. I'm assuming your ranch dipping thing would be, too.

Regional differences are so interesting!

Quote:
I agree, plus, which one of us is smiling and happy and about to take a nice nap? Not me. [planning extra helping of dessert tonight]

wow that sounds like Heaven!!!

Quote:
I'll give you onion rings if I can have a couple of Michelle's kittens.

You will give her onion rings if I give you kittens? It doesn't hardly seem fair, but I'll take it!! I hope you like pretty black kitties!

Quote:
hit.gif

I had grilled chicken and rice at our favorite Mexican place. I am stuffed! Now, if someone will produce an onion ring recipe, I will be set for supper too!

Back
Top Bottom