Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
Do we dare ask what you are wearing now?

Blur T shirt-blue plaid shorts sneakers and white victoria secret racerback bra with matching undies...what??? you asked??
hu.gif

Quote:

Blur T shirt-blue plaid shorts sneakers and white victoria secret racerback bra with matching undies...what??? you asked??
hu.gif

Sounds very comfy!

Quote:

hu.gif

WOW! I'm impressed that you can fit into ANYTHING from Victoria's Secret! I sure can't - they don't make things my shape!
lol.png

Quote:

hu.gif

Sounds like information overload to me!
hide.gif

Obama is in KC today. Thank God I don't have to drive downtown today! Roads are closed all over!
th.gif

Quote:
Well, I wouldn't know, but I imagine I could wear the stuff, but never mind all the stuff that would be hanging above, beyond and below the garments in question.

Quote:
Well, I wouldn't know, but I imagine I could wear the stuff, but never mind all the stuff that would be hanging above, beyond and below the garments in question.

Exactly!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I'm 49! Luckily my original upper equipment was substandardly equipped, so not so much gravitational pull at the moment.

Quote:
I'm 49! Luckily my original upper equipment was substandardly equipped, so not so much gravitational pull at the moment.

Well, we're the same age but I'll have to say gravity has been wicked to me. Maybe I'll have some adjustments done when I win that big lottery!
fl.gif

That'll give my knees a break, anyway.........
wink.png

Quote:

lol.png
I've turned 50 and am one of those NOT aging well. Sort of approaching the "ten miles of bad road" look!

I was well equipped and still am. Its all just getting lower. Gravity conquers all! I would get some heavy lifting done if we won the lottery!

I always wear sports bras, now, and DH says I need to get a bra that gets 'em "up and out there". I told him I don't think that is possible anymore!

Last edited:
Quote:

lol.png
I've turned 50 and am one of those NOT aging well. Sort of approaching the "ten miles of bad road" look!

I was well equipped and still am. Its all just getting lower. Gravity conquers all! I would get some heavy lifting done if we won the lottery!

I always wear sports bras, now, and DH says I need to get a bra that gets 'em "up and out there". I told him I don't think that is possible anymore!

yes it is! I wear them or else I would look like my boobs are sticking out of my belly button!

Back
Top Bottom