Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_A5yfIv5YRzU/SexyOGLI5EI/AAAAAAAAEZw/kSA_YWWxnA4/s400/BikerChicks.jpg

Now, that is adorable!
gig.gif

That's it! Totally butch! When they grow up they are gonna kick that roo's butt!
lol.png

Quote:
OK, but I did borrow my wedding dress and everybody bought their own food and booze. We just had a big party! Even the judge partied with us!

And then I had to clean the bar floor with my tongue and we had to go live in a shoebox in the middle of the highway. AND I had to walk 10 miles to work everyday in high heels and scrub the floors on my hands and knees when I got home at midnight.
roll.png

Last edited:
Cute babies! Send them to ME!

Just ducking in here to tell you girls to stop making big trouble on other sweet, innocent, well-meaning threads posted by sweet people who have a congenital low tolerance for seeing certain thread titles more than once a day!

[Troublemakers!...]

Quote:
love.gif
What all did you get?

I have NO idea .. lol. 12 of them are blue mille fluer d'uccle St Run

6 of them are LF pullets .. of a surprise variety .. lol.

3 of them are chocolate colored
2 of them are strawberry blonde colored (RIR?)
1 is marked like a black marans chick

anybody want to guess what those chocolate colored chicks are ??

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL
yuckyuck.gif

Hey I am still trying to figure out how the heck I wound up with a RIR roo. I have RIR hens, but no roo and I hatched my own eggs this last round - had a BR roo, BLRW roo and an Ameraucana roo. Where did this guy come from?

Back
Top Bottom