Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
If you can get your pretty fanny up here I'll show ya texas girl!
That was jsut for fun!
The house is Green as it can be.
Cooling is done with science- the same used for the cooling towers at energy plants, is the same summertime principal used here. Our roof opens in many spots to allow hot air to rise and suck in cool air from below. House being round and no interior supporting walls to get inthe way helps the airflow fast and also allows windows to be closed on whatever side the sun is shining down.
When it's too muggy, we turn on the AC.
A/C and Heat are geothermal. There are 5 wells, 550' deep which circulate fluid in a closed system. This fluid pump requires the same amount of energy a 100 watt light bulb does.
The fluid comes out of the ground at a steady 58 degrees. That fluid goes through a coil inside a heat transfer unit and moves the heat to our water we pump through the floors ( and a trunk goes out to the woodshop).We have a unit that I don't understand - it "consolidates the heat to bring it up to 120*". A/c is easy - run the air past the 58* coils and WhaLa! In the summertime hot water is free and it goes through our heater before returning to ground. In the wintertime the sun beats down on the tile floor in the solarium - this is a thickened slab and so a " thermal mass" that holds heat and releases it slowly overnight.

Less than 300.00 average to heat and or cool and run lights etc. in an all electric house and out building whatever the season and we do decorate for Christmas with a 23' tree that fits in the solarium. That's aproximately 6000 square feet total.

Quote:
DH finally said yes to chickens, just have to build a coop now and get some! But I'm about 80% sure we can come. Not 100%.

Bring Hubby - Mine will love the company and they can joke about their crazy chicken lady wives. Mine missed his calling and should have been a carpenter. He built a beautiful coop for us and still has the plans - can discuss how-tos with your hubby.
Are you and outdoorsy people? or would you like to reserve the guest room?

Quote:
DH finally said yes to chickens, just have to build a coop now and get some! But I'm about 80% sure we can come. Not 100%.

Bring Hubby - Mine will love the company and they can joke about their crazy chicken lady wives. Mine missed his calling and should have been a carpenter. He built a beautiful coop for us and still has the plans - can discuss how-tos with your hubby.

My husband will talk to anyone about almost anything
smile.png

Oh we wouldn't need to spend the night. We'd be bringing our 2 yr old with us and have a dog here at the house. Hobart's not that far from Joliet.

Quote:
If you can get your pretty fanny up here I'll show ya texas girl!
That was jsut for fun!
The house is Green as it can be.
Cooling is done with science- the same used for the cooling towers at energy plants, is the same summertime principal used here. Our roof opens in many spots to allow hot air to rise and suck in cool air from below. House being round and no interior supporting walls to get inthe way helps the airflow fast and also allows windows to be closed on whatever side the sun is shining down.
When it's too muggy, we turn on the AC.
A/C and Heat are geothermal. There are 5 wells, 550' deep which circulate fluid in a closed system. This fluid pump requires the same amount of energy a 100 watt light bulb does.
The fluid comes out of the ground at a steady 58 degrees. That fluid goes through a coil inside a heat transfer unit and moves the heat to our water we pump through the floors ( and a trunk goes out to the woodshop).We have a unit that I don't understand - it "consolidates the heat to bring it up to 120*". A/c is easy - run the air past the 58* coils and WhaLa! In the summertime hot water is free and it goes through our heater before returning to ground. In the wintertime the sun beats down on the tile floor in the solarium - this is a thickened slab and so a " thermal mass" that holds heat and releases it slowly overnight.

Less than 300.00 average to heat and or cool and run lights etc. in an all electric house and out building whatever the season and we do decorate for Christmas with a 23' tree that fits in the solarium. That's aproximately 6000 square feet total.

YOU.ARE.MAKING.THIS.STUFF.UP ....
gig.gif

just kidding ... and my fanny ain't THAT pretty.. hehe

Quote:
Negative or positive this is what to expect:
Yes, they remove the lump and roll the tissue in ink. It then goes to the lab and if there is at leat 1 cell inbetween the ink and the cancer - they call it good and she will be fine - I am sure of it.
If the results are not as above, then another mastectomy is really the only option as the tissue has been disrupted and the cancer can find ways of getting out. If you have to go this route, which sounds unlikely, I am still sure she will be fine and it is a light cancer that the doctor feels can be caught with a "lumpectomy". There are other words the doctor could have used that would have made me feel more worried for the situation. But the doctor used "lumpectomy". Just the sound of that makes me breathe a sigh of relief.
Where I'm comming from:
I'm not a doctor. I've had over 12 operations on my breasts with more than 1 lumpectomy, usually, in each operation, including a reduction in 1 because so much had been taken from the other, since 1978. Used to call them "Frankentits" because there were scars going every which way. Sorry this is so late in comming - I only have internet at work and wouldn't ya know it - I had to stop and work while in the middle of this note to you!
I'm still praying though. Sounds like she's got a great "Rock of Gibralter" to lean on. I'll pray for your strenght too.

Quote:

My husband will talk to anyone about almost anything
smile.png

Oh we wouldn't need to spend the night. We'd be bringing our 2 yr old with us and have a dog here at the house. Hobart's not that far from Joliet.

Bring the dog! Well OK you can bring the kid too.

Back
Top Bottom