Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
No arguments here-the last month of pregnancy sucks rocks! Both my docs wanted to induce me because it was Thanksgiving weekend
roll.png

because they were the doctors, I followed orders and regretted it when i saw how tiny my last DD was:(

That is exactly what I am talking about. No medical reason, just handy for the docs. And as a patient, you would think they would guide you in the right direction. I am trying to keep my mouth shut and see what happens, but it is hard...

I had my girls Nov 21st and 3 yrs later Nov 24th. Both docs suggested inducing-they say for this reason or that but I knew what it was about and while they were home enjoying big FAT Tday dinners I was in the hospital eating crap on a plate that was supposed to be T day dinner but it wasn't
sad.png
My family held off T day by one day so I could be with everyone;)

Nat - I think you had crappy doctors.
sad.png
I definitely wouldn't have gone for it if I wasn't ready. Ane Michelle, I definitely wasn't arguing, just saying that she may be telling them she wants to be induced vs them saying it. Although I still think it's weird that they'll do it before 39 weeks since that's kind of the "gold standard." Either way, I can't wait to see a pic!!

Nat - How's Irene? We just got some rain, but nothing bad.

I'm in Steinhatchee, FL this weekend with my parents, DH, and a few other family members. I left Wyatt with a friend this weekend, for 3 nights. This is the first time I've left him for more than a night with anyone other than my mom. Luckily this friend has a 21-month-old that keeps Wyatt entertained, as well as a 6-month-old, so she has everything he needs and the house is already babyproofed.
big_smile.png
Irene actually made the weather over here on the west coast perfect for scalloping, so that's a plus. Our guide was a complete IDIOT yesterday (we usually bring our own boat, but decided to do it the "easy" way this time
roll.png
), but once he finally listened to US and went where we told him we ended up with about 8 gallons (limit per boat is 10). We're going back out today. Pics later!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!
hugs.gif

Quote:
Kelly--As I look back-yah my docs took advantage of their powers over me:( We are fairing well raining like nuts and windy but thats it SO FAR!!!

Sounds like a fabulous time Kelly!!! can't wait to see photos!!!

Quote:
tongue.gif
Is it really? I think not!
he.gif

lau.gif
Teasing..despite my crappy outcome from "Irene" i'm in a good mood...
hu.gif
something is wrong with me???

Quote:
tongue.gif
Is it really? I think not!
he.gif

lau.gif
Teasing..despite my crappy outcome from "Irene" i'm in a good mood...
hu.gif
something is wrong with me???

What happened? Did you get some nasty weather?

Back
Top Bottom