Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Good Morning! I am here for now. She goes in about an hour to get the process started, so I figured I might as well spend my time at work. After waiting all this time it almost seems unreal! I will keep everyone posted and try to get a pic sent when he arrives!

In other news, well, I don't have any!

How is everyone this morning?

Quote:
Oh you know you will be one of the first!! I am already checking my phone every few minutes and they aren't even at the hospital yet! I have my charger with me cuz I have a feeling I will be running the battery down! Did I tell you about the "announcement candies" Jeanette picked up for me? I have blue suckers that have "it's a boy" written on them and Hershey's Kisses that have it on the little paper that comes up out of them. They have been sitting on my desk for over 2 weeks just waiting to be eaten!

Im dying here!!!! swamped as ever and all I can think of is you and ducky!!!!
hugs.gif

Quote:
what..and have her barf it all over you!
sickbyc.gif
bring her chicken broth! LOL
gig.gif
Sorry couldn't help it...Ducky is going to make her suffer
hide.gif

Quote:
sickbyc.gif
gig.gif
hide.gif

I know! Right?!! I asked Michelle about it and she said they told Lindsie she could eat! We both remember being starved to death when we were having kids!! Lol!

Quote:
sickbyc.gif
gig.gif
hide.gif

I know! Right?!! I asked Michelle about it and she said they told Lindsie she could eat! We both remember being starved to death when we were having kids!! Lol!

I got nothing!!!! Until after I delivered and even then..They gave me crackers with peanut butter!

Back
Top Bottom