Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Morning all. Hope you are having a fantastic day.

i really need help deciding what to do about Bessy. she has been a bit adventurous at our new home. she has been going across the road to hunt. Which I have put a stop to, by walking her and playing with her more. I want a fence put up or I want to do an invisible fence. I am worried about her breaking through the invisible fence because she is so determined when she gets scent of something. I wish I had someone who could help me put in a big dog area. Any ideas on how to get some free help. I really can't afford to pay anyone plus by all the materials.

Quote:
Robin, I don't know what to tell you. I have been a little leery of invisible also, but I have heard lots of good things about it. Can you find a local HS to help you out? May contact the AG department at the HS, there are lots of hard working FFAers that might be willing.

Ducky comes home as soon as he pees! He has had his circumcision, poking and prodding, paperwork done, just needs to pee! Des and I are getting ready to go on a Wal-Mart trip to get a glider for him. I stayed at the hospital last night until midnight when the nurse kicked me out just cuddling and taking care of him. And yes, I even fed him and changed his dirty diapers! That little bottom is so adorable!!

Quote:
Robin, I don't know what to tell you. I have been a little leery of invisible also, but I have heard lots of good things about it. Can you find a local HS to help you out? May contact the AG department at the HS, there are lots of hard working FFAers that might be willing.

Ducky comes home as soon as he pees! He has had his circumcision, poking and prodding, paperwork done, just needs to pee! Des and I are getting ready to go on a Wal-Mart trip to get a glider for him. I stayed at the hospital last night until midnight when the nurse kicked me out just cuddling and taking care of him. And yes, I even fed him and changed his dirty diapers! That little bottom is so adorable!!

awawawawawawwwwwwwwww
love.gif
STUPID NURSE!!!! I JUST got ducky's photo on my phone-my cell is pathetic! I love the crossing of the fingers I can taste them now
droolin.gif

Oh Robin and Michelle

My inlaws have the invisible fence and it works great-2 dogs..never had an issue until the batteries in their collars die or the "wires" get spliced underground-they know its not working when the dogs are 2 feet OUTSIDE where they shouldn't be! They've used it for 8 years here-no problems!

Nat--That is my fave pic of him. Des and I got an adorable picture frame to put that one in! We already have a little brag book going. We got tons of pics to show to Aunt Kelly on Sunday!

Good friday morning everyone!

Michelle keep those pictures coming. I just love his precious wittle baby face, and boy does he look like his Daddy!!
big_smile.png

Charmed should be getting a fridge and washer delivered as we speak!
ya.gif

Nat any time you are sitting waiting for one of the girls, call or text, I love to hear from you!! Also I know what its like to be "stuck" in town because you are trying to save a trip or time!

Robin I have heard great things about those fences but have never tried them myself. Good luck.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. Its Home Coming weekend here so the teen ager I said good bye to this morning wont show his face until sunday!! Well sort of, he has a midnight curfew but you can bet I dont stay up 5 minutes after I know he is home safe and sound. It is pouring and has been for the past few days so I am hoping tomorrow is nicer for their parade and game. They have their bon fire tonight! I am donating the fire wood so hopefully I will see him then
lol.png

Morning all. Hope you all have a great weekend planned. I know someone who will be in baby heaven all weekend.

Michelle like the idea about contacting the schools. I am going to talk to a beagle breeder and see what their opinion is about this breed and invisible fences. As always I have to think it to death.

Speaking of thinking, I have been reading the best book ever -- Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Myer. Excellent book for someone like me who ponders everything and then rethinks it till it's mush. It's has worked wonders for me -- I have actually been waking up not feeling like the weight of the world is on my shoulders. I have actually really been enjoying my life for a change. It's a miracle...
bun.gif

Good friday morning everyone!

Michelle keep those pictures coming. I just love his precious wittle baby face, and boy does he look like his Daddy!!
big_smile.png

Charmed should be getting a fridge and washer delivered as we speak!
ya.gif

Nat any time you are sitting waiting for one of the girls, call or text, I love to hear from you!! Also I know what its like to be "stuck" in town because you are trying to save a trip or time!

Robin I have heard great things about those fences but have never tried them myself. Good luck.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. Its Home Coming weekend here so the teen ager I said good bye to this morning wont show his face until sunday!! Well sort of, he has a midnight curfew but you can bet I dont stay up 5 minutes after I know he is home safe and sound. It is pouring and has been for the past few days so I am hoping tomorrow is nicer for their parade and game. They have their bon fire tonight! I am donating the fire wood so hopefully I will see him then
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom