Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Good Morning! Thank goodness it is Friday! What a long week I have had!

Little Ducky does not get in a hurry for anything! He didn't pee until 11:45 last night and chose a time to when the nurses were busy delivering another baby, so they didn't get home until almost 2am! Of course he asked grandmama to stay all night, so we snuggled on the couch until I had to come to work. Her parents will be over this evening (maybe, don't get me started!) but I will be staying again and Colton works tomorrow. He continues to be a really good baby, but just takes his own time to eat, pee or whatever. I am so exhausted, but I can't stop saying that he is so precious!

Quote:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I cant wait!! I am glad you got to snuggle with him at home last night (this morning
big_smile.png
). Enjoy him!!!! Lucky Ducky too!!

Quote:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I cant wait!! I am glad you got to snuggle with him at home last night (this morning
big_smile.png

He loves to snuggle and touch and hold fingers. He is already spoiled rotten and we are just getting him home!

I hope Raymond enjoys Homecoming and doesn't get into too much trouble!
wink.png

Quote:
big_smile.png

He loves to snuggle and touch and hold fingers. He is already spoiled rotten and we are just getting him home!

I hope Raymond enjoys Homecoming and doesn't get into too much trouble!
wink.png

Thats the joy of being Grandma, you can spoil him and call for them when he isnt happy!!

Thank you. I hope they dont have to play in the rain tomorrow but I am sure they will have fun. As far as trouble... he already tried the "can I just stay at Tylers house tonight" tattic!! REALLY!! Every time he has asked to stay the night this year I have said no (with Hucky mostly) and everytime something has happened and then I have heard the stories a few days later about how they didnt get home until almost 6 am. One night one firend got drunk and rammed Huckys pickup totallying it and then beat up his girlfriend. Just last weekend they ended up at the strip club in the city and some drunk rammed in to the side of the bar and the kids witnessed one man killed instantly being pinned up against the wall. Two others were hurt badly and died within a few days. Raymond would have been able to ENJOY the fun if only I would have said yes.
roll.png
So the answer for tonight.... HE double toothpicks NO!!!!!!! He still can't figure out why I say no. Nothing good happens after midnight. Besides I cant sleep until he is home in bed, where he belongs!!

KELLYH!!! So I broguht my smelly itchy dog to vets again and the next step is Atopia...Thts what were trying for a month at 140$ for the month. If it works great its for life! 140$ a month !!!
th.gif
Do you know of any place that sells it cheaper than that?? a website or whatever?? Im going to be surfing the net researching it and such. If that does not work its allergy testing 600$ then they create an allergy shot just for him 2x a month..Good Lord this dog will have cost me well over 12 grand by the time he passes-Hes only 2 1/2!!!!! My DH is going to flip when he finds out what I just paid today at vets.. I hope this works wonders on him as he is just a mess..my poor smelly goofball!

How is everyone today???

Lazy Nat! Thats how I am
sad.png

$140
barnie.gif
Dont feel bad. I had a cat get sick the day before I left for Colorado the last time. Severe kidney infection so I left him there for a week. He was all better and worth $351 when I returned!!!!

Oh and Kenny bought my ticket for my next visit. We have been apart 3 weeks. I am going there on November 4th coming home on the 8th.

Quote:
Ouch sorry about your kitty:( Noah's bill today was 284$ including all new meds! I just told Mark nd he was like WHAT??? 140$ a month?? yah..was pleased but then bent down and loved up our dirtball smelly dog and said This medicine better get you better buddy! poor thing"
Ive been BUSY all day--I got that stupid nasal mist flu thing and got sick from it-day 3 today and feeling better but it figured I would be one those cases!
roll.png

yah another trip
big_smile.png
Im URE hes missing you--make sure you answer the phone ASAP

Quote:
Atopica. I
love.gif
that drug for atopic dogs, but not the price.
hugs.gif
I'll have to look into it and see how much it is down here. I knew it was expensive, but didn't know it was THAT expensive. What mg is he on? Did they put him on antibiotics/antifungals too? If he's smelly he's got an infection on top of the allergies. Our allergy testing is only $300. Maybe it's so expensive b/c you're in NY?

Quote:
Atopica. I
love.gif
that drug for atopic dogs, but not the price.
hugs.gif
I'll have to look into it and see how much it is down here. I knew it was expensive, but didn't know it was THAT expensive. What mg is he on? Did they put him on antibiotics/antifungals too? If he's smelly he's got an infection on top of the allergies. Our allergy testing is only $300. Maybe it's so expensive b/c you're in NY?

50 mg's no other meds except ear meds...Hoping this will be great but I can tell you that his first does did NOT go well today..He vomited all over.... I'll have to play with it when he eats and such--it might be the fact I gave him acepromazine to knock his butt out to shave him right to almost his skin today..Got that from the vets too to help with shaving him a few times a year..both meds in one was maybe too much:( My poor baby is hating me right now:( BUT...he is all shaven right down to his toes:) I bathed him in oatmeal shampoo and scrubbed his scabies off
sickbyc.gif
poor thing..another bath in a day or two to do it again to get ll the dry dead skin off...the allergy testing is 300$ then another 250$ to create the formula for him specifically..then the formula for me to dose him! 600$ plus....Now I did web search and found the same meds ( atopica) a generic name was out there for nearly 1/3 the cost--SAME named ingredient and mg!! what do you think? 59$ for 30 days instead of 140$... http://www.petmedsnmore.com/pmm/sto...UserID=5713279&SessionID=q2b8nE8QSsUpFsjZiYjj

Back
Top Bottom