Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Michelle congrats on your gorgeous GRANDSON!! My he realy is so cute!!

How's everyone doing?

I am way to busy with my new job ( got to go to seminars )also need to go to school, I am following a new study the next two years, but I still haven't found out the name of the study
roll.png
. What I do know is that I am way behind with the homework
sad.png
. Tomorrow I am going with my four teaching collegues to a class for 2 days.
And I had the flew this week
tongue.gif

Last week I needed to finish my secondhand coop because I have 3 new girls with my roo pics in another topic. Then our GSH is one week before due date, meaning puppy time.... oh and did I told you all I am also following a sewing course ( the craft one I mean
lau.gif
) serious I realy am and my first madebysandra will be a dress, what was I THINKING!! I thought it was easy but no it's not... anyway the course is a good thing cause I need to know what I can do with my sewing machine..

Take care everyone!!

Hi everyone. Just popping in to say hello.

Michelle, ducky is so darn cute.

Tex how was your trip

Nat, how is your knee? so sorry to hear about your dog. sounds like a lot to go through. hope he heals.

Hi to everyone else.

I am have been going out to see my DH. He stepped in a hole last Wednesday and "blew out his knee" he had surgery Monday and is down for a while. I go out after work and stay the night (only since Monday).

Tanya, how are things working out for you?

Gotta go work is crazy. My favorite person here put in his notice today. I really hate to see him go, he is starting his own company. well he has been starting it, it's now where he can quit work and do his "side job" 100%. I am so happy for him.

Thanks everyone! We think he is a keeper! Colton went back to work yesterday finally. I didn't think Lindsie was going to let him! He is a really good baby really. He is so alert and loves to watch TV already! He lifts his head well and is already trying to roll. There isn't an ounce of fat on him, he is long and lean and has the biggest feet and long fingers and toes. He definitely took after hubby's side for that!

Robin--Sorry to hear about DHs knee and losing a co-worker. I know how hard good co-workers are to come by!

Nat--That poor dog!
hugs.gif

frow.gif
to Tex, San and KellyHM and everyone else!

Quick fly by today

Glad to hear Momma Ducky is "letting" Colton work again..LOL

Sister getting married tomorrow and work has me stressing ( same story diff day!) Love you all and have a great day!!!

sounds like ducky has settled in just perfectly. he is so sweet and cute.

Nat is this the wedding that you are having at your house. i hope all goes well == Take good care of your self.

Hope everyone is well.

Love to you.

Back
Top Bottom