Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Hope you guys had a good Easter. I worked
hmm.png
all weekend and again tomorrow morning. G'nite.

I get them, not many, but I get them. Nice to have a little private chat sometimes.

NYRIR: I'm tied up with work now as 2 waiters left with no warning and I'm still training the newbie. But I'm off Wednesday (first time in over a week) and I'm going to Oudtshoorn for the day. So I'll take some photo's and mail you.

We're waiting for the estate agent to come see us and DH said as soon as we're officially listed by them the 6 month countdown begins. Should be sometime this week. We're going to give the agent 6 month sole mandate.

I get them, not many, but I get them. Nice to have a little private chat sometimes.

NYRIR: I'm tied up with work now as 2 waiters left with no warning and I'm still training the newbie. But I'm off Wednesday (first time in over a week) and I'm going to Oudtshoorn for the day. So I'll take some photo's and mail you.

We're waiting for the estate agent to come see us and DH said as soon as we're officially listed by them the 6 month countdown begins. Should be sometime this week. We're going to give the agent 6 month sole mandate.

That's great! I would love pics but don't want to burden you! I know this time of year is busy!!

My well deserved get away starts today @ 1PM. Traveling down to Louisiana with 4 hens 16 hours. The farm sitter will be staying at our home with written instructions, plenty of feed and the vets' numbers in case of emergency. The car is packed, fluids checked, pressures correct. We're going down for a wedding. My nefew is getting married to the most amazing young woman. We just lover her. She requested 4 hens of mine for a gift. (of course we have a more traditional wedding gift too) It's going to be hard to part with them. I've already done my culls for the breeding season and the rest are now family. I'll be giving them baths and a blow dry before packing them into the crate in the car. I wonder how it will be traveling for 16 hours by car with the birds.
By the time I get back I hope you have sold your home Sumi. I hope all are well. Evey one play nice and stay well.
Paradise Found is g..o..i..n..g......D..A..R..K....to the sunny state of Louisiana!
cool.png

Oh, I hope so too. Went and spoke to an estate agent today, a different one, and he's hopefully going to list our place. MIL's already trying to push the price up again. *sigh* Things are tense at work now and I'm frequently tempted to just walk out, so I'm really looking forward to the big move and putting all this behind me. Living in a small town means little or no chance of another job. Am tempted to move to a city next time!
I must say 4 hens sounds like a nice wedding gift. Wish I thought of that... But then DH and I ran off and eloped, we were lucky we got any presents
lol.png

Hope you enjoy your break! The hens shouldn't be a problem, hopefully. I had to drive down to Cape Town to collect 40 hens once. It was about 4-5 hour's drive. We packed them into apricot picking crates, so they were a little cramped and we then had to squeeze them all into my car ( a hatchback). The car smelled like a coop for awhile and it was a bit of a mess, but the girls were really relaxed and talked to me all the time. It was crazy, but it went surprisingly well.

NYRIR: am going to mail you some photo's now when I finished here.

As I've mentioned in my previous post, things were a little tense at work... Well, I kinda lost my rag with my boss's boyfriend who's running the show at work today and gave him quite a piece of my mind. In very colourful language. Well, I did try and have a nice quiet chat with them, but things spiralled and got a little out of control.
Glad we got that sorted.
Oh, the previous owner of my car scrapped my car yesterday as unfortunately we haven't been able to do the papers and transfer it to my name yet. The only thing I have left to lose in this place is my mind!
lol.png

Signed the papers for the first property sale yesterday, so something good came from this week at least. Oh, happy days.
What are you all up to?

Back
Top Bottom