Ever seen a sheep in a diaper? - Pic

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jun 28, 2011

We just went to a restaurant/B&B/Internet cafe to get some documents printed and we met the owner's pet sheep. Who sleeps in her bedroom with them, hence the diaper. Luckily we had the camera handy!
Sorry it's not the greatest pic, but the sheep wouldn't stand still and the only other clear one we got shows the dog licking the sheep's ehh, backside.

wonder what size of diaper and how often they change it
gig.gif

Okay ... that's ... odd, which is saying a lot as I come from redneck country and have seen everything. But I just gotta ask ... what about the pellets coming out the other end? Can't say as I would want to step on those in the middle of the night on a trip to the loo ...

I have seen a lot of lambs in baby diapers. I once knew a sheepherder who used them on bummer lambs. That way he could keep the orphans in a camper without a big mess. When I was raising goats, I would use baby diapers on any preemies I was trying to raise. It is essential to keep preemies warm and dry, and because of the large amount of urine they excrete it is hard to keep the bedding dry. The solution was baby diapers, the smaller, the better. That way I could keep wrap them in a blanket , put them in a large basket and keep everything, baby included, clean and dry.

Back
Top Bottom