Excel spreadsheet for tracking expenses and income from chickens

Okay, I re-downloaded the template thinking maybe I had screwed something up, and from the get go I still cannot get the flock loss summary total to work - even for May (I don't know what I did before to get that to work...). Am I the only one with this problem?

Duly noted. That section was just added this year and I did not trouble shoot it very much. I have told the wonderful author but she is nearing the end of the school year and is very busy grading papers and getting ready for the end of the college year. Her students think she is just torturing them. I let her know. Just keep good records and she will get it fixed eventually. thanks for letting us know. time is the price to be had for free, so it will get fixed eventually. Glad you enjoy it.

My husband is a teacher so I totally get it! I'm not in any hurry, but just wanted you to be aware. And my one little loss should be easy enough to remember. (***Knock on wood, fingers crossed, etc. that no more records need be kept in the loss category anytime soon.***)

Seriously though, thanks again for so generously sharing with the rest of us. It's obvious that a lot of time has gone into this document. It's really excellent!

WOW!!!!! I keep track of my eggs,sales, all expenses too but not so detailed! I download your wife's form... really nice!!!!
thumbsup.gif

I found some things I missed in the review of the revised spreadsheet. Ann Marie fixed it and added cost per dozen fields. New files are available at the links below.

Excel: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DYHxGoNHhrX3RDN2E2NlBTVXc/edit?usp=sharing

Google Sheets: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArDYHxGoNHhrdEotNC1ia0Z5NnNkOTZMRzQ4S24ySlE&usp=sharing

Sorry I didn't catch it earlier. I only update quarterly. For future reference the links are on my profile now.

Raizin

Click on my profile. The links are there. I have done this for enough years that backyard chickens have changed the forum format. I can no longer edit old posts. Steve

Back
Top Bottom