Exotic Duck Sources??

Eggs are very hard to find , ducklings 0 - none young pairs hard to find . But try in the fall, it is best to buy young pairs in my opinion, in the fall . That's when everyone sell the ducklings they have raised over the summer . Buying eggs is expensive and very risky . If you are looking for wild ducks .

Not now hopefully in the fall, they can't be shipped until fall anyway. If I don't have any I have plenty of sources I can give you when it's time
I'm looking For
Not now hopefully in the fall, they can't be shipped until fall anyway. If I don't have any I have plenty of sources I can give you when it's time
Hello. I'm looking for a ringed teal male...or a trio of 2 males and a female. Let me know if you have avavailable

Ring teal seem harder to find this year.I have a extra hen this year.Seems hard to get rid of when shipping costs more than the bird!! Look around on facebook also

Ring teal seem harder to find this year.I have a extra hen this year.Seems hard to get rid of when shipping costs more than the bird!! Look around on facebook also
I've seen some people that had 3 and 4 clutches of Ring teal this year. Mine didn't even lay. Shipping has gone up I just sent 4 teal to ME from CT and it cost $100. Plus the boxes were $30. I also had 2 Buffleheads shipped from WA to CT that cost $95 with the box.

I e been shipping like crazy,almost done!! Ive shipped a bunch from WI to ME and none cost that much.You using the big boxes?My 3 birds from WA cost me $135 to ship.Prolly from same person you got bufflehead from.I thought about getting some but spent alot this year! Lol

I e been shipping like crazy,almost done!! Ive shipped a bunch from WI to ME and none cost that much.You using the big boxes?My 3 birds from WA cost me $135 to ship.Prolly from same person you got bufflehead from.I thought about getting some but spent alot this year! Lol
I've been using these boxes but I cut the height down to so they are flat top. My Buffleheads came from Maynard, he is a super nice guy.

Back
Top Bottom