Extreme SW VA, NE TN and Southern WV

JewellFarm

Songster
10 Years
Apr 22, 2009
Lebanon, Virginia
Hi, Camelot Farms and I would like to invite all of our nearby neighbors to post here. We would love to compile a list of nearby people, and the breeds of chickens that they have. It would be so much easier to buy hatching eggs and /or chickens from our nearby neighbors than to buy shipping eggs. So if your close by please drop a line and tell us what you have and maybe what you would like to have in the future. Also let us know where you are located.

I live in Lebanon, VA and I currently have Standard BBS Cochins, French Black Copper Marans C1 type, Lavender Orpington Project Chicks, NH, Delaware X Maran, and 3 peachicks. In the near future I would like to aquire some serama's, silkie and or frizzle serama's, Brabanters, and Lemon Blue Cochins. Oh and I hope to get some of Bama's Black Orp eggs this fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
From dickenson county have couple of turkey's, turkens, chukkars, bobwhites,button quail, RIR, silkies,millie fleurs,and now thanks to okcarla some spitzhaubens also have a few cochins from lockedhearts and some indian runner ducks,and muscoveys

Here I am!

We specialize in Bantam Breeds...

Mottled Cochins, Barred OEG, Mille Fleur's, Japanese BlackTails, all from Pampered Poultry's stock.

Crele Old English, Porcelain D'Uccle, Belgian Quail, Ameraucana and Black Mottled D'Uccle.

And some silkies and frizzles.
smile.png

Hi! I'm from Clintwood, VA. We are raising buff orps , black/blue orps, white/black/blue/splash silkies, welsummers, mille fleur, & bcm. We have turkeys but the gobbler isn't doing his job
sad.png
. We have pigeons too but they stay at the neighbor's.

Meadowview Virginia...right now laying I have bantam mottled cochins, Japanese BTW's, OEGB in barred and Blue birchen, Millie Fluer D'uccles, As well as Lady Amherst Pheasants, standard Blue and gold Laced cochin. I hope to have by fall, bantam brown leghorns silver laced wayndottes, standard white cochins laying. Next spring I will have OEGB spangles, and Brown/reds. Duccle's in Blue and Black Mottled along with the Millie Fluers. B/B/S silkies and partridge silkes. White and black bantam cochins and frizzles. I also hope to have good quaility seramas availiable by late fall next year.

Anyone need some white leghorn roos? They are 6 weeks old. I'm also looking for a buff orp roo if anyone knows of someone who has one for sale.

I am living in Patrick County between Martinsville and Stuart. I have 48 chicks, 24 orps and 24 polish. Just wanted to say hey and see if anyone is in the area and can tell me where to get the best feed and supplies for the chicks. This is my first time with chickens and I am loving every minute of it.

Back
Top Bottom