Extreme SW VA, NE TN and Southern WV

Ok Now Kim
I want some too lol!!
bow.gif

I am half hour our of Bristol and all the Tri cities. We are in Greene Co TN which is close to 81. At least once a year we make a trip up to PA.

We just got done with our coop whole story of the chickens is on thier blog. Which I have been doing from first week we got them. They are now 13 weeks old. They moved to their coop this past Sunday. What a mess to clean up. But I will be selling eggs for hatching and ckicks and POL next year.

Glad to meet you all.
frow.gif
D.gif

For all you guys wanting seramas, after me and Kim choose ours I'll have some extra roo's. I've hatched 3 batches and so far only one is a hen in the first, and maybe 2 are hens in the second batch. The Third batch is still too young to tell.

Last edited:
Fred is wonderful I have 8 amazing serama and now i want more where in the world can i find them I have heard it is hard to hatch them yourself so i need chicks or grown ones I have never been so addicted to chickens like these before

Quote:
we need pic's of the serama's!!!

I will try to get some in the next couple of days I have alot going on now and ill get them up as soon as i can they are wonderful and I am so grateful to Fred he is such a wonderful person

Back
Top Bottom