Facebook BackYardChickens Group - Master Facebooker Needed !

Status
Not open for further replies.
-$0.25
wink.png

Quote:
Thank you. I had no idea the two sites were used like that. Now I see why Rob wants the pages. That's all, I really didn't know.

And that was the answer I was looking for also...
caf.gif

Quote:
Thank you. I had no idea the two sites were used like that. Now I see why Rob wants the pages. That's all, I really didn't know.

And that was the answer I was looking for also...
caf.gif

Me too! As someone who doesn't use either, I had no clue why Rob would want BYC on them.

I'm not a facebook whiz but I like the idea! How about instead of a facebook you could make a yahoo group page for BYC?

I know what facebook is! I stopped using it though when it became open to the public. Didn't want my personal school info posted up so took it down. :p I lost my wall on there and now I have no idea how to put it back. So who ever decides to be the master facebooker, if you could tell me how to put my wall back, that would be great! LOL

I think it could thought of as advertisement but it's so much more than that. It's set up to be a social tool and yes a forum is too but this can be more instant.

Sometimes when I go to chat there are people there I don't know or the conversation isn't sometime I care to talk about I just log off and eventually quit going to chat. But if there is someone logged on facebook we can chat and no one gets their feelings hurt.

Rob, I'm pretty new to facebook and pretty computer savey but with sick parents I can't do it. If I had a laptop I might would have time sitting at the hospital. I don't mind people editting and looking over my shoulder because I use to work on physicians presentations.

silkiechicken - facebook has changed, you set it so only people you give permission can see your profile.

jackie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom