**Fancy Rooster Contest!! Ends 2/28/16**

CochinLover1

Songster
5 Years
Aug 17, 2015
Ohio
Best rooster pictures. Any backgrounds or breeds. I ask that you limit your pictures to only 5.

Last edited:

Cute!
Here's my ummm "rooster" Elliot!

Yea... Elliot is totally a rooster! Not a swan! Why would you think he's a swan? He's just a mixed breed...

"Cooper" Is a Pure English Spangle/Mottle Orpington, Imported England. He is considered the foundation father of the Pure English Spangle/Mottles we see today. We feel is Super special and fancy in the English Orpington community. Cooper only gets prettier with age.

Pip, my BLRW rooster. His tail isn't really full and he has a foot deformation, but I still love his coloring.

Lemon (in front), is a Coronation Sussex rooster, who has had some troubles in the pecking order, but finally is happy, and more importantly, not fighting.

Dot, my black silkie rooster, is really crazy. He ran into a cinder block once.

This is Pancake, a black silkie rooster. He is really confusing. I though he was a blue silkie hen until he was 36 weeks old and then he turned black. Then a few weeks ago, he crowed.

Those are my 4, hopefully only
fl.gif
, roosters.

I guess I'd better put my boys on here... Nothing "fancy", but they think they are lol ;)

This is Blue, an Andalusian..

Here's Pete, a silver Spangled Hamburg. His name is Pete because he comPETES and rePEATS all day long ;)

Here's Batman, a silkie... Kids are responsible for his moniker lol...

Big Bird, a Red Star. Because he was a big yellow poof as a chick :D

And last but not least, lol, his progeny, Little Bird, a cross between Big Bird and a bantam Cochin.. He's pretty sure he's fancy ha-ha :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom