**Fancy Rooster Contest!! Ends 2/28/16**

Cute!
Here's my ummm "rooster" Elliot!

Yea... Elliot is totally a rooster! Not a swan! Why would you think he's a swan? He's just a mixed breed...

Lol.
gig.gif

That is a stunning picture.
thumbsup.gif

Pip, my BLRW rooster. His tail isn't really full and he has a foot deformation, but I still love his coloring.

Lemon (in front), is a Coronation Sussex rooster, who has had some troubles in the pecking order, but finally is happy, and more importantly, not fighting.

Dot, my black silkie rooster, is really crazy. He ran into a cinder block once.

This is Pancake, a black silkie rooster. He is really confusing. I though he was a blue silkie hen until he was 36 weeks old and then he turned black. Then a few weeks ago, he crowed.

Those are my 4, hopefully only
fl.gif
, roosters.

Pip, my BLRW rooster. His tail isn't really full and he has a foot deformation, but I still love his coloring.

Lemon (in front), is a Coronation Sussex rooster, who has had some troubles in the pecking order, but finally is happy, and more importantly, not fighting.

Dot, my black silkie rooster, is really crazy. He ran into a cinder block once.

This is Pancake, a black silkie rooster. He is really confusing. I though he was a blue silkie hen until he was 36 weeks old and then he turned black. Then a few weeks ago, he crowed.

Those are my 4, hopefully only
fl.gif
, roosters.

Gorgeous pictures!

Those silkies can be so confusing sometimes, can't they.

It doesn't matter if a rooster has a bit of a deformed foot, it is still handsome! My poor boy is missing part of his tail, but he's still such a good guy. He's so intelligent and caring. He cares for his hens enough that he only breeds with them when they let him and he fights to protect them and he always watches the sky for hawks. What a great guy.

Absolutely lovely pictures everyone. It is going to be tough in choosing a winner. I will do top ten for sure. Very pretty boys you all have!! Keep them coming!
goodpost.gif

Elliot is absolutely gorgeous, and he gets 1st place for the swan contest!!! ELLIOT is FIRST place for SWAN CLASS!!!
woot.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom