**Fancy Rooster Contest!! Ends 2/28/16**

reinlander batham

I guess I'd better put my boys on here... Nothing "fancy", but they think they are lol ;)

This is Blue, an Andalusian..

Here's Pete, a silver Spangled Hamburg. His name is Pete because he comPETES and rePEATS all day long ;)

Here's Batman, a silkie... Kids are responsible for his moniker lol...

Big Bird, a Red Star. Because he was a big yellow poof as a chick :D

And last but not least, lol, his progeny, Little Bird, a cross between Big Bird and a bantam Cochin.. He's pretty sure he's fancy ha-ha :D

Last edited:
I guess I'd better put my boys on here... Nothing "fancy", but they think they are lol
wink.png

This is Blue, an Andalusian..

Here's Pete, a silver Spangled Hamburg. His name is Pete because he comPETES and rePEATS all day long
wink.png

Here's Batman, a silkie... Kids are responsible for his moniker lol...

Big Bird, a Red Star. Because he was a big yellow poof as a chick
big_smile.png

And last but not least, lol, his progeny, Little Bird, a cross between Big Bird and a bantam Cochin.. He's pretty sure he's fancy ha-ha
big_smile.png

Amazing! I love your splash Andalusian and Hamburg!

You all know wich breed it is..

Silkies are awesome.
thumbsup.gif

Fabio a white frizzle polish cockerel

I love the name!
gig.gif

This is Bert Jr, he is a "Toad". A mixture I made myself. He is 3/4 CX and 1/4 Rainbow.

He is even bigger today, but alas the single comb is not so impressive after a Minnesota winter and a little frostbite. I am currently breeding him back to his sister and some CX hens to make more toads. They get larger than CX's and seem to be longer living while being as sweet and luvable.

Back
Top Bottom