**Fancy Rooster Contest!! Ends 2/28/16**

@GitaBooks Thanks! I keep thinking to myself Rex and Dominator could be before and after pictures for a cheesy PSA; "This is Rex before a life of drugs and crime...and THIS is Rex now! Choose a future! Just say no!"
lau.gif
(ps. I'm not making fun of dominator! I know his appearance is the result of repeatedly proving his amazing survival skills; it just tickles me to think of him as future Rex)

@GitaBooks Thanks! I keep thinking to myself Rex and Dominator could be before and after pictures for a cheesy PSA; "This is Rex before a life of drugs and crime...and THIS is Rex now! Choose a future! Just say no!"
lau.gif
(ps. I'm not making fun of dominator! I know his appearance is the result of repeatedly proving his amazing survival skills; it just tickles me to think of him as future Rex)

LOL
gig.gif

Yeah, Dominator certainly is an old man. Sort of like the tough old cowboy I like to say, because all the other roosters, no matter how handsome and healthy they are, know to avoid him when he gives the glare. No one does a glare quite like Domni.
smile.png

Wow! So many great looking roosters! Here are my two small entries:

Memnoch - 10 months old, Silver Sebright/Golden Laced Polish mix (son of Odysseus)

Odysseus - 1.5 years, Silver Sebright (father of Memnoch)

Bonus pics!
big_smile.png

My accidental cockerel Moo, short for Moo Goo Gai Pan. I wasn't going to keep him initially but his sweet personality, all natural dragon eyebrows, and huge tail floof won me over!

Back
Top Bottom