**Fancy Rooster Contest!! Ends 2/28/16**

WOW!!! I love the shiny roosters!

Thanks so much
smile.png

I want some peas eventually but the noise is what I have to worry about on a scale of 1-10 how loud would you say they are during the breeding season with 1 being a whisper and 10 being a screaming baby, odd scale I know but worried about noise where I am.
How bout a 20? They sound like a dying person

Last edited:
Haha great analogy the neighbor next to my grandparents farm had some but I haven't heard any pea sounds in years and forgot about the sounds they make they are very pretty however, have to do more research.

I think I have to re-enter Andy's pictures as he has matured since I first entered him.

Just remember nothing in the rules said how old they had to be, just they had to be a rooster...

You are correct. I did not mention age..
gig.gif
I have had a couple of little ones.. Maybe they'll have their own place on the score board
wink.png

I want some peas eventually but the noise is what I have to worry about on a scale of 1-10 how loud would you say they are during the breeding season with 1 being a whisper and 10 being a screaming baby, odd scale I know but worried about noise where I am.
during breeding season I would give them a 9 and thats about 24-7 for almost 4 months. It also depends on how many you have. A pair isn't to bad.

He did grow them so fas it was like poof we had a hen then all of a sudden we had a rooster he grew two inches molted out his feathers and learned to crow. My profile pic is him just five weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom