**Fancy Rooster Contest!! Ends 2/28/16**

This is Taco Bell. Taco likes to take long walks with the hens, dust bathe under the deck and eat watermelon. He is particularly fond of the ladies and prides himself in bug selection. Make his day and vote for Taco. Pure bred is over rated (so he says).

This is Taco Bell. Taco likes to take long walks with the hens, dust bathe under the deck and eat watermelon. He is particularly fond of the ladies and prides himself in bug selection. Make his day and vote for Taco. Pure bred is over rated (so he says).

He's a beauty! Interesting name.

Gorgeous! I love the picture!

LOL You knew where I was going with that. I would rather listen to a rooster than a barking dog. A rooster is pleasant a barking dog is not.

LOL your right I sort of guessed
And if there dogs bark as much as he crows
Complain to them about their dogs
big_smile.png
I agree. Dogs barking is way louder and more annoying than a rooster's crow. I also like to here my roosters.

"Cooper" Is a Pure English Spangle/Mottle Orpington, Imported England. He is considered the foundation father of the Pure English Spangle/Mottles we see today. We feel is Super special and fancy in the English Orpington community. Cooper only gets prettier with age.

"Cooper" Is a Pure English Spangle/Mottle Orpington, Imported England. He is considered the foundation father of the Pure English Spangle/Mottles we see today. We feel is Super special and fancy in the English Orpington community. Cooper only gets prettier with age.

So gorgeous! I love the picture!

Wow you got him over from England and you live in America! That must have been a lot of work. I live in Ireland right across the water from England and I think it's a lot of work to get them to ireland. I got birds from Northern Ireland which was a 5 hour drive But getting from England is very different Well done

Back
Top Bottom