**Fancy Rooster Contest!! Ends 2/28/16**

One of my young roosters that I got from Northern Ireland

Here is tiny Rex with some of his big boned ladies that he loves. Showing his lack of tail feathers after losing them in a nighttime attack.

My rooster lost his tail to an attack also! I think it gives them more personality.
smile.png

One of my young roosters that I got from Northern Ireland

He's so beautiful! I love the contrast between black and gold.

"Cooper" Is a Pure English Spangle/Mottle Orpington, Imported England. He is considered the foundation father of the Pure English Spangle/Mottles we see today. We feel is Super special and fancy in the English Orpington community. Cooper only gets prettier with age.
VERY HANDSOME!
1f339.png

ATTENTION ALL CONTESTANTS. I have had a lot more entries than expected. Therefore, 1st pace will have a prize. If 1st place does not want the prize, it goes to 2nd place (and if 2nd place does not want them passed down etc.) I will be offering 6 hatching eggs from my rainbow egg layers or 6 partridge LF cochin eggs. No egg will be the same color in the rainbow eggs. These will be mostly mixed breeds.

Rainbow eggs.

ATTENTION ALL CONTESTANTS. I have had a lot more entries than expected. Therefore, 1st pace will have a prize. If 1st place does not want the prize, it goes to 2nd place (and if 2nd place does not want them passed down etc.) I will be offering 6 hatching eggs from my rainbow egg layers or 6 partridge LF cochin eggs. No egg will be the same color in the rainbow eggs. These will be mostly mixed breeds.

Rainbow eggs.

Awesome egg varieties! I love the colors.
thumbsup.gif

There are so many roosters that deserve the win, its going to be hard to choose a first place.

Back
Top Bottom