**Fancy Rooster Contest!! Ends 2/28/16**

Thank you for 9th place for my 1st rooster ever! I havn't named him yet. If anyone has suggestions? He was given to me a week ago and he's a great one. Very good at watching over his hens. Here he is without his hackles out.

Thank you for 9th place for my 1st rooster ever! I havn't named him yet. If anyone has suggestions? He was given to me a week ago and he's a great one. Very good at watching over his hens. Here he is without his hackles out.

He reminds me of a mexican salsa. How about Salsa? Or if you are into greek mythology, how about Hephaestus (god of fire)? Or, O.J (orange juice), Tango, or Piñata?

Last edited:
It was awesome! Thanks so much for starting it.
thumbsup.gif

gig.gif
Tell him come spring he'll be a winner for sure.

He might not be here in the spring. I have a 4h kid that is going to show a breeding trio of CLBs (creamettes) this year, he could be back here by the fall though. It all depends on how he looks when he matures and where his tail is. It is looking like it might have a tad too high an angle to it. In which case he will be soup.

http://www.4-h.org/

It is a youth organization here in USA. When I was a kid, a long long time ago it was mainly for rural kids, I do not know anymore about that.

It is still mostly for rural kids. The farm animals are for sure, the sewing and cooking projects are more for kids who do not live on a farm but(or they do, plenty of rural kids do it too..) can do those projects. Or, you can show your dogs and house pet. I remember my first project, when I lived in the suburbs, I showed my pet rat (named him Study Buddy, because I earned him through my straight A's and he would sit on my shoulder while I studied.) And later, chickens, when we moved to a farm.

Back
Top Bottom