Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Pics
I finally took my camera out......*shrugs* they aren't great, I need to learn how to use it.

Looking good! One of the first fillies I ever raised looked like yours in the second picture there. I had quarters and paints. Like the bucking bulls, I only could do that for a short while also.....I''ve never had any money....
big_smile.png
....and I guess wasn't meant to raise bucking bulls or horses??? Happy practicing with the camera! Also, that's a cute pic of your nephew and the calf!

Looking good! One of the first fillies I ever raised looked like yours in the second picture there. I had quarters and paints. Like the bucking bulls, I only could do that for a short while also.....I''ve never had any money....
big_smile.png
....and I guess wasn't meant to raise bucking bulls or horses??? Happy practicing with the camera! Also, that's a cute pic of your nephew and the calf!

Awe thanks! I've never had any money, either, lmao! Between the horses and cattle, and I work in an animal field to begin with....lol! I am pretty sure that my pockets have seen more spider webs than most peoples. I've got two paints, one black and white, one bay and white, but the b/w is at the trainers right now learning some manners cause I taught him some bad tricks.
hide.gif
And I've got him listed for sale, so yea. No bad habits! The bay and white paint is somewhere between 32-35 years old. The bay is actually a bay-skin (marked like a buckskin, but bay colored) and is a quar-arab. Thats my husbands horse lmao.

"Hot Wheels"....lol. That's funny about Race Car galloping around like that...
big_smile.png
. Those are some awesome names...lol. I think everything in general about the mini's makes me smile....not putting them down at all!!!....just bet it is fun to be around them and witness all that!!! .....and then naming them neat names tops it off....
big_smile.png
. I'd be sayin' their names to them repeatly in funny voices all day long....lol.

I just got out of raising and hualing bucking bulls.....just did it a short while. Here was my Tug. He was just a big ol' sweety! All my bulls were big ol' pets that loved to be brushed everyday.

These are my favorite pictures.
I'm really not a cattle person but I do think that they are beautiful. Especially some of the bulls. They're very majestic looking.

I just scanned through the whole thread....on overload - so much beauty!!!!!!!!

These photos done on a little point and shoot PowerShot SX110. Wish I had the Nikon here but stepson borrowed it - eternally!

I just scanned through the whole thread....on overload - so much beauty!!!!!!!!

These photos done on a little point and shoot PowerShot SX110. Wish I had the Nikon here but stepson borrowed it - eternally!

Thats good!!

Quality isn't great, but I love old photos. this is my great, great grandfather. After i began raising chickens my mom had it printed on a canvas for me to hang at home. She said chickens are in my blood :)

Croc & Hank

A huge flock of Turkey! I wish it had been turkey season :)

Little Bam-Bam

Back
Top Bottom