Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Pics
Awe thanks! I've never had any money, either, lmao! Between the horses and cattle, and I work in an animal field to begin with....lol! I am pretty sure that my pockets have seen more spider webs than most peoples. I've got two paints, one black and white, one bay and white, but the b/w is at the trainers right now learning some manners cause I taught him some bad tricks.
hide.gif
And I've got him listed for sale, so yea. No bad habits! The bay and white paint is somewhere between 32-35 years old. The bay is actually a bay-skin (marked like a buckskin, but bay colored) and is a quar-arab. Thats my husbands horse lmao.

Wow, 32 - 35 years old! I'm jealous you can afford pants with pockets...lol. It does seem so hard to make ends meet and have a rewarding job in an animal field! There's probably politics and crooks in the show cattle biz....I know there's a ton in the bucking bull biz....I hate to be negative, but I'm really soured on that part of it. Good to hear you guys are messing with show cattle and not bucking bulls...
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Wow, 32 - 35 years old!  I'm jealous you can afford pants with pockets...lol.  It does seem so hard to make ends meet and have a rewarding job in an animal field!  There's probably politics and crooks in the show cattle biz....I know there's a ton in the bucking bull biz....I hate to be negative, but I'm really soured on that part of it.  Good to hear you guys are messing with show cattle and not bucking bulls...:D

Politics is the name of the game. Not who ya know, just who pays the judge the most! Lol.

I'm enjoying all the great pictures you all are putting on here!!!

I haven't seen many "real" pig pictures yet.

Daisy Mae, mini pot bellied pig. I just got her and don't have many pics yet of her.

Politics is the name of the game. Not who ya know, just who pays the judge the most! Lol.

ahhh, don't say that...I thought there would be at least something that goes down the straight and narrow in the animal world...nope, there isn't ....and my hope is gone....lol.
big_smile.png

ahhh, don't say that...I thought there would be at least something that goes down the straight and narrow in the animal world...nope, there isn't ....and my hope is gone....lol.
big_smile.png
I'm pretty sure there are politics everywhere, no matter what animal you show. I've shown horses for several years and DEFINITELY lots of politics going on. It's not fair for those who work so hard to do their best but still the bigger names get pinned first even though their ride wasn't as good. Oh well... Hopefully someday someone will figure out how to change all this.

Daisy Mae, mini pot bellied pig. I just got her and don't have many pics yet of her.

Sooo cute.
love.gif
We have a paint mare called Daisy Mae. She's in her late 20's and acts like she's 5 years old.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom