Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Absolutely gorgeous photos!

Here are a few from our farm as well. Nice to see another farm related Photographer on here :)

http://Brazycreekfarm.blogspot.com

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Brazy-Creek-Farm/255773294458309
Gorgeous photos! Love them! I've just liked you on Facebook as well!
thumbsup.gif

You can click "Les Farms" in my signature to be directed to my FB page if you wish :)

Also love your LGD. We have a lot in common!

Love all the beautiful pics.

Aoxa, you must have a "fancy" camera. Makes me want to go take some pics but we are having a gray and uninspiring photo day.
sad.png

Puddin Fluff you can get some great shots on a gray day. Those are the "artistic" ones. So go shoot, shoot, shoot!!!!

Thanks guys!!! I am loving this thread already. Thanks Aoxa again for starting it! Love your flower - that color green is just beautiful!

Bazy Creek Farms, you are killing me with cuteness! That baby goat in the water trough, I am dying here!
thumbsup.gif

Yeah... pretty much excludes any of us that don't have fancy cameras...
Nope... my pics were taken with a Kodak Easy share that is 4 yrs old or so. You can do it!!!
My only tip would be that if your cameral allows you to choose the resolution of your pic then choose the highest available option. By doing that you can't get as many pics on an memory card but the pics you get can be cropped to just capture the main subject you were after... and high resolution pics make for better photo touch ups afterwords, like lightening a dark shot or correcting red eye or color saturation.
Pics are fun to experiment with. I have gotten some great shots even with my camera phone just by using the high resolution and keeping the light source behind me. Getting good shots are a matter of practice and experimenting. Now-a-days with the digital technology and the ease of deleting pics and viewing them immediately it is even more fun! Trust me, to get the one good pic of Grayson above (our gray roo) I probably took and discarded 5 for each I saved. I lucked into the one close up shot totally!
I have also gotten into the habit of carrying my little pocket camera around with me all the time, just for when one of the critters decides to get cute on me!

I'd like to see some of your best shots. I'd like to stay away from camera phones on this thread, as they really don't capture well (unless the picture is from an iPhone - sometimes they do quite well!)

Nope... my pics were taken with a Kodak Easy share that is 4 yrs old or so. You can do it!!!

UH... no I can't... aoxa has specifically stated they don't want cell phone pics in this thread.. and it's the only "camera" that i happen to own!
Quite honestly I'm not going to go out and buy a better phone or a new camera just so I can fit in with the requirements.
gig.gif

My God, sooo many great shots you guys!
thumbsup.gif

What is this??? Polish with a haircut?

Arabians.
love.gif
My favorite breed of horse.

One of my favorite shots of my boy Fidget even though I cut off the tip of his ears. Sanna you will probably like this one, I know you love cats also. He is always on the lookout for predators, even though he is a house cat! Ha, ha! There isn't a mouse, or lizard, or even a snake that he hasn't stalked. Yes, I have had snakes in my house - and yes I do have pictures of them.
hmm.png

I LOVE this!! Cropping a part of the ear gives the shot that much more of an atristic look. Great portrait!

Talking about yesterdays snowfall with a friend!
lau.gif
They are totally having an important meeting.

You have so many great shots, these are my favorites. I like the cat and the buff Cochin(?) rooster the best.

Love all the beautiful pics.

Aoxa, you must have a "fancy" camera. Makes me want to go take some pics but we are having a gray and uninspiring photo day.
sad.png
I have the same camera as aoxa. I don't consider it a fancy one and I found mine online, just the camera body, for something like $260. Really good price for the camera.
And you don't have to have a "fancy" camera to take good pictures.
big_smile.png
Of course it helps with the picture quality and all, but you can still take a great shot even with a polaroid camera.

What a trio.
love.gif
Absolutely love the cat in the corner and the dogs expression.

Back
Top Bottom