Farmer's and rancher's chat thread!

Ha ha!! Thats funny!!
lol.png
What kinds of animals do you have?

Ha ha!! Thats funny!!
lol.png
What kinds of animals do you have?
three dogs, a golden retriever, a sheltie, and a great pyrenese.
Three cats, very very very very annoying cats, thankfully outside cats. They all see you and BEG and everything for attention, i cant explain them, they are toooo funny!!
110 chickens and counting.. :)
20 goats, boer and dairy
60 head of cattle, three are dairy!
and a bunch of holland lops from who i sell their kits to the pet store.

three dogs, a golden retriever, a sheltie, and a great pyrenese.
Three cats, very very very very annoying cats, thankfully outside cats. They all see you and BEG and everything for attention, i cant explain them, they are toooo funny!!
110 chickens and counting.. :)
20 goats, boer and dairy
60 head of cattle, three are dairy!
and a bunch of holland lops from who i sell their kits to the pet store.
Nice! All I have is 42 chickens and a bunny (She is a mix). And then one dog and 2 cats! I want a few goats and a pony and some cows really badly though!!

if you get goats you should get fainting goats then show me a video of them when you make them excited. I want to see them faint!!
and im getting a pony this spring, i wanted a horse but then parents decided i should start small.. :hmm
Nice!!
Congrats!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote: if you get goats you should get fainting goats then show me a video of them when you make them excited. I want to see them faint!!
and im getting a pony this spring, i wanted a horse but then parents decided i should start small.. :hmm
Fainting goat videos are the most hilarious thing I've ever seen! My mom had a Chihuahua that did that.. I'd say "look its a fainting goat!"
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom