Farmer's and rancher's chat thread!

Here is my dream girl. (sorry for the bad pictures I was to busy messing with her to take good pics)

She is a little messy,but I'll clean her up when I get her........hopefully I get her. :)

AAAAAWWWWW. Oh my gosh LovePolish send me over her twin!!!! She's adorable!!!
love.gif

Here is my dream girl. (sorry for the bad pictures I was to busy messing with her to take good pics)

She is a little messy,but I'll clean her up when I get her........hopefully I get her. :)
WWOOWW!!! She is beautiful!!
love.gif

Do you do any racing with your horses?

She is not a racer haha They found that out on her first race,so she never did it. I don't race either. :) She is beautiful!!! <3

AAAAAWWWWW. Oh my gosh LovePolish send me over her twin!!!! She's adorable!!!
love.gif
Thank you!!! :) She has a great personality too! It was fun being over there,then the white mare who is momma to the mare we are getting on sunday came up to me and Mr. Boss of it all (black horse) got jealous and had a fit and ran the white mare off and Cape just stood by me like "I ain't going anywhere punk! so back off" haha :p Love that horse!!! <3

Last edited:

And this is the mare that is coming here on sunday,she is an awesome horse,just needs some work. :) I'll get better pics of her when she gets here (This is a pic of her from the summer,I didn't take it)

Back
Top Bottom