Farming and Homesteading Heritage Poultry

Thanks George!

I was trying to have some fun with the topic.

I hope it was amusing, even if misguided.
cool.png

I was to, clearing confusion by adding it. . Here, let me insert a smiley. LOL. Where are they? OK. I see them.
big_smile.png

This morning on his secoud crowing day he sounds like an old car horn seems like he can only get the beginnings of a crow out lol but it a little improvement over uesterdays sound of a rusty screen door
1f602.png

This morning on his secoud crowing day he sounds like an old car horn seems like he can only get the beginnings of a crow out lol but it a little improvement over uesterdays sound of a rusty screen door
1f602.png

The reaction of the other chicks is funny too!

"what was that awful sound?"

gig.gif

this is not a criticism, I just wondered why you worked this hard instead of feeding the birds "rat tartare." ? Mine seem greatly entertained by playing tug-of-war with snakes/lizards/table scraps.
Angela

As I was closing up just now, it dawned on me that perhaps you thought I had cooked them?

No no no.

Raw, all the way!

Don't tell my daughter that I used my blender... even if I was to sterilize the thing now, she would never lay hands on it again!  :gig

I keep an old blender/food processor just for the chickens. You can pick one up for a few bucks at a thrift store or a garage sale.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom