Farmyard Bizzaro- diary on a crazy farmyard's days (Geese and Chickens)

You have lots of chickens for sure. If I lived in the country I would probably be the same way. I have 13 hens and 1 rooster that I have to rehome due to no rooster laws. I have more then I should have and need to thin out my flock. There's not much going on in the egg department. The most I have had in one day is 9 and that doesn't happen very often. Winter would be a good time to thin out. Mine are eating me out of house and home. Good luck with yours! How do you keep up with so many?
LOL...i dont!!! They are all just NATURAL...

YAY!!! So 12/18 eggs hatched in the bator!!1 VERY HAPPY!!!

Here are the pics!!!
Awesome!
highfive.gif
Soo cute too! Love the little naked neck. Can't wait for my chickies to hatch on new years

Yeah...same here too!!!

I set 49 eggs for NYD and you??

I've seen you on the HAL thread lol but it moves so fast its hard to keep track sometimes. I set 29. 14 from Chester and the RSL ladies and 15 blue and green Araucana mix eggs from my neighbor. I candles on the 25th and they are all still doing great! :) Do you candle yours? With your fancy incubators I can imagine hatch rates are pretty good.

I've seen you on the HAL thread lol but it moves so fast its hard to keep track sometimes. I set 29. 14 from Chester and the RSL ladies and 15 blue and green Araucana mix eggs from my neighbor. I candles on the 25th and they are all still doing great! :) Do you candle yours? With your fancy incubators I can imagine hatch rates are pretty good.
LOL...yep, i just candled and 46 / 48 seem very good!! So im very happy with these bators!!!

Back
Top Bottom