Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Yes

If you wanted to, could you eat the eggs using frontline? I use DE and 7 dust. This sounds alot easier but I am known to raid the nests on a Saturday morning for the skillet
big_smile.png

The 7 dust hasn't killed me yet
lol.png

Hope everyone is having a good holiday...

I wanted to share a couple photos of my birds. This is my favorite looking hen I have. Rosemary. She is such a big girl. I apologize for the huge photos... Love to see a big girl like her roosting.
smile.png

48594_ros_jump_2.jpg

48594_rose_jump_3.jpg

48594_rose_jump_4.jpg

Here is my two boys I believe I am keeping. This is Lucien...

And this is Bartholomew. He is huge.
48594_barth_eating.jpg

I just love these birds. People seem to love the boys.

Attention Fav Club members...

Official voting results:

All items passed, with only a couple of "no" votes per item.

Western National will be held the 3rd weekend in April in Stevenson, WA.

Eastern National will be held in October in Lucasville, OH.

Since all items passed, that means that dues will now be $15 / individual, $8 / junior, or $20 / family to include 2 adults and all minor children in the household. Remember, all memberships are up for renewal January 1st.
wink.png

Thank you very much to everyone who voted! More specific results will be posted on the club site soon. I hope everyone is enjoying this time with family and friends!!
Happy Holidays!!!
Jeanine

Quote:
Merry Christmas Leisha!!!!
hugs.gif

MERRRRY CHRISTMAS Mrs. Comer, Mrs. Cloverleaf and Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa has left me a big ole present under that tree this morning yall
big_smile.png

So you all survived Christmas?

We are still going with the festivities here...hubbies and my birthday today and tomorrow.
The kids have been given broad hints that what we would most like is peace and quiet to be our normal grubby selves and get on with the gardening and the chickening.
The weather has been hot and humid here, with thunderstorms every couple of days, so the weeds that I thought I had under control went mad, while I have been chained to the kitchen bench.
The last lot out of the "bator went out to a small hen this morning and now I am wishing for a broody hen.

Poularde; I am really impressed! I was thinking of getting my next eggs from SA to improve my line, but maybe I should be looking a bit further west! Did you breed them yourself? If not, where did you get your eggs?

Hello, Favulous. I am not breeding yet. I did get my hatching eggs from someone out West also. She is here on BYC. She is Cloverleaf Farm here on this thread. I am happy with the birds I have from her. Highly recommended.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom