Faverolles Thread

Quote:
MERRRRY CHRISTMAS Mrs. Comer, Mrs. Cloverleaf and Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa has left me a big ole present under that tree this morning yall
big_smile.png

And what WAS that big ole present Andrew?? Hope you had a fantastic Christmas!!!
smile.png

It turned out to be a feeder. they put it in a big ole box, I just knew it was a cabinet incubator
lau.gif

Quote:
And what WAS that big ole present Andrew?? Hope you had a fantastic Christmas!!!
smile.png

It turned out to be a feeder. they put it in a big ole box, I just knew it was a cabinet incubator
lau.gif

Awww...people should know better than to toy with the emotions of the chicken addicted!! LOL
lau.gif

Quote:
lau.gif

Awww...people should know better than to toy with the emotions of the chicken addicted!! LOL
lau.gif

Yep, they got me this year LOL
Hope you and your family had a great 1
smile.png

Quote:
lau.gif

smile.png

Sure did! My big gift was a huge pot with a propane burner for chicken scalding!!
lol.png

But the best gift this year was for the whole family....my father in law was at the Christmas dinner table with us...we almost lost him the beginning of November.

Last edited:
Quote:
smile.png

Sure did! My big gift was a huge pot with a propane burner for chicken scalding!!
lol.png

But the best gift this year was for the whole family....my father in law was at the Christmas dinner table with us...we almost lost him the beginning of November.

That's great, Sounds like time to do some processing. Nothing like home grown chicken on the table YUMMMMY. Glad 2 hear father in law is doing well.

My big present was tools for building more pens, cages, and coops this year. How bout the rest of yall? I want a brinsea ova easy next year, gonna start campaigning now
tongue.png

Quote:
lol.png

That's great, Sounds like time to do some processing. Nothing like home grown chicken on the table YUMMMMY. Glad 2 hear father in law is doing well.

My big present was tools for building more pens, cages, and coops this year. How bout the rest of yall? I want a brinsea ova easy next year, gonna start campaigning now
tongue.png

I got mine 3 yars ago. More hatching this week!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH

Back
Top Bottom