Favorite Roosters.

Holly Cow these are some of the most beautiful roosters ever!!! I must include mine!

I have had 2 incredible roosters.

One is Snowflake, I loved him dearly!! He's a mutt I bought him at an auction. He didnt crow very much and was always a gentleman with the lady's. You could turn youre back on him and NEVER have to worry about anything happening to you or my children. I miss him dearly!!

DSC02651.jpg

This is Hawkeye. Hawkeye is a Spangled Russian Orloff. He was beautiful a bit of a fighter, so he couldnt even see anothe rooster without a fight.

DSC02652.jpg

Toni

WOW!
smile.png

Wonderful photos!
Couldn't we have a section for breeds that included real photos instead of only the drawings that appear now?

I am a big fan of roosters, especially when I am not being stalked by one lol! I think they are really beautiful. I am a big believer that roosters are a very important part of having a flock and not only for breeding. I give kudos to anyone who is trying to breed a more docile and even temperment rooster. It is a shame when I hear so many beautiful birds ending up in a stewpot because they turn ornery. I understand full heartly on getting rid of aggressive birds and having one attack you is no fun. I have been lucky I have only been butted by a rooster and nothing more. I read in a magazine that someone introduced a pygmy goat to their flock and it had a dramatic effect on their aggressive rooster. The goat took over as top dog and the rooster was under him then. Has anyone did this before?

Hey freebie!,
What kind of bantams are those? They are nice looking! Great coloring!
Does anyone recognize them?

-Eric

Hi, Peg here. I just don't see many speckled sussex here. The roos are so beautiful. My Yancy is a soft brown with white speckles. His tail feathers rang from white, black, green and brown., He's very pretty and a gentleman to boot. No pictures I,m computer disabled!If I ever figure out how to post pictures I will.

Back
Top Bottom