Attachments

• Screenshot from 2023-08-11 16-18-02.png
    Screenshot from 2023-08-11 16-18-02.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot from 2023-08-11 16-16-25.png
    Screenshot from 2023-08-11 16-16-25.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 3
my husband used to be a mechanic at an airport and sprayed propylene glycol on the planes to deice them so he says its an antifreeze and he says it kills birds
just saying that is what he said

edit to add > we still dont even know what the other 85% is
I would call their emergency number right away

It’s only 5% spinosad and does not say what the other 95% is in there … I would be afraid to use that. I hope they are okay 🙏
Same thing with the Elector PSP. They are not bound to disclose what the other ingredients are because they are not active ingredients per se. They are ok... The sun came out and they are preening so much which I see now is bringing their feathers back to life. The Spinosad I got is actually much safer than any other brand as it's certified to be used on Organic veggies.

Last edited:
https://www.mannapro.com/poultry/supplements-care/poultry-protector

I use neem to spray my coops down when my chickens had mites it mixes with hot water and I put it into a pump garden sprayer cleaned out all the old bedding bagged it up and carried it off then sprayed the coops top to bottom with the neem [found at most garden centers]
I'm so allergic to Neem! ... but I talked to my friend who has ducks and geese. He said that Sulfur is the best at killing feather lice. I think that's what I'll try on coop and do the Sulfur bags .. I'm going to mix in some activated charcoal in the food, just to help to detox the Spinosad..

Back
Top Bottom