Feather's Full Bator, Two Month, Cochin Bantam, Hatchalong! If youre not in excited by this, I dont know what excites you!

I got a picture of Plum today. She is the broody. She has went broody twice before. The first time I tried to let her brood but I was naive and left her in with the whole flock and another hen killed the babies. She still stayed broody for about 3 months. She has already been broody once this year and I broke her. She was actually broody for 2 - 3 weeks before these eggs got left under her, but she is known for brooding unusually long. So we will see. The heat may run her out of the coop though. Is anyone elses broody stupid enough to take all the bedding out from under her? Where the eggs are sitting is straight wood.
20220612_170524.jpg

I got a picture of Plum today. She is the broody. She has went broody twice before. The first time I tried to let her brood but I was naive and left her in with the whole flock and another hen killed the babies. She still stayed broody for about 3 months. She has already been broody once this year and I broke her. She was actually broody for 2 - 3 weeks before these eggs got left under her, but she is known for brooding unusually long. So we will see. The heat may run her out of the coop though. Is anyone elses broody stupid enough to take all the bedding out from under her? Where the eggs are sitting is straight wood.
View attachment 3146573
What a cutie.

Back
Top Bottom