February 2017 Hatch-a-long

Yes, that is true. I have some friends that can manipulate their parents a lot, but mine get what they want in their head and don't budge. It is probably better for us in the long run, but it drives me crazy right now. Lol
Oh, to not have restraining family members and be able to get whatever poultry you want with no orders! I think I found a home for the 8 chicks, so my mom will be glad to hear that.
wink.png
LOL, I have the opposite situation. My tween daughter got so mad one day, when her friends came over and gave all their attention to the cute Silkie chicks, instead of playing with her. "Chickens are ruining my life!" she yelled, and ran out of the room as her friends cuddled the puffballs. Drama.
roll.png
She got over it, and she does love the chickens very much. Who wouldn't love chickens?
love.gif

@Cerise1924

I just drove from Lacey, WA to Gold Hill, OR. Just shy of 800 miles! I was so thankful to get through the passes coming home before bad weather (other than pouring rain).
Wow, that is a long drive! We used to live in Pullman, WA, and would like to go back to visit... but the drive is just so long. Very glad you got through the mountain passes without treacherous ice or heavy snow. The rain is quite enough.

Glad you are home safe!
thumbsup.gif

LOL, I have the opposite situation. My tween daughter got so mad one day, when her friends came over and gave all their attention to the cute Silkie chicks, instead of playing with her. "Chickens are ruining my life!" she yelled, and ran out of the room as her friends cuddled the puffballs. Drama.:rolleyes: She got over it, and she does love the chickens very much. Who wouldn't love chickens? :love

Ha! I would be thrilled to show off my chickens to my friends!

Back
Top Bottom