February 2024 Hatch-Along (A time for ♥LOVE♥!!)

Channing Tatum Lol GIF by SMALLFOOT Movie

@gimmie birdies Oooh, are you going with a theme for this babies?

Congratulations! I recently hatched 8 eggs and gave them all to one of my friends who wanted chickens and gave me 12 eggs that were fertile and then 11 died in the egg so I gave some of mine that was in the incubator with them. I am hatching more which I stole from a broody hen. 4 of them look like they are pretty close to hatching.
Please post pictures when they doo!
Sorry, everyone! I never named my egg. Who has hatched already?
PLease see the first post! and your egg hatched!!!
Sorry for the late reply!

I candle at day 7, 1 wasn't fertile and 11 doing well. I candeled yesterday 14 days 1 had stoped developing so I have 10 all going well.

I'm very happy with the progress and my kids are all excited to see them hatch
yay!!! they are due on feb 13th, correct?

I did eggtopsies on my remaining four eggs, two were quitters and two failed to pip internally. These babies will be preserved in formalin like their siblings before them and also sold at some point. I just... haven't had time these past two weeks between work and caring for my hens, my teenagers (the pullet pen) and the babies in the brooder.

@gimmie birdies Oooh, are you going with a theme for this babies?

Please post pictures when they doo!

PLease see the first post! and your egg hatched!!!

yay!!! they are due on feb 13th, correct?

I did eggtopsies on my remaining four eggs, two were quitters and two failed to pip internally. These babies will be preserved in formalin like their siblings before them and also sold at some point. I just... haven't had time these past two weeks between work and caring for my hens, my teenagers (the pullet pen) and the babies in the brooder.
They haven’t moved yet. I’m a little worried about them. They have grown in the egg I know. But I think they should hatch any day if they are alive.

I have 2 that pipped the wrong ends. They are still in the egg, but if I help remove shell they bleed. I am leaving them in shell. I have 4 more that are in air cell. (Staggered hatch.) The 7 that are out are in brooder.

Back
Top Bottom