Votes: 19 15.2%
  • 21-30

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • 31-40

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • 41 or more

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
Well as of tonight day 22, I have 20 of 23 hatched. Going to give last 3 till tomorrow.
smile.png

Here's a couple pics

First one to hatch. Easter egger.

This is a Buff Orp X Lavender Orp

And a Splash Ameraucana
cute...

Well, down to three Ameraucana eggs in the bator. When I went to turn them at lunch I got the tell tale whiff of rot and was able to pinpoint the culprit. So six total including the three under my broody. Here's a pic of her enjoying her luxury birthing suite!

That's a very nice luxury suite and spacious!!! did you make it or buy it ready made?

RainbowChick
Don't despair. Do what you can. You sound very attentive and should feel proud of your efforts, knowing you did your best. If the chick lives it will probably have lots of character, I've seen fainting goats. Maybe you will have a stargazing chicken!

I must say that I am impressed with everyone's ability to keep track of each egg and quickly remove chicks! I hope I can do the same. Is anyone marking/banding chicks when they come out? If so what are you successfully using and where did you get it?

Day 18 and 22hrs and a pip! Early bird I just put you in lock down!Its pip took humidity from 69% to 72%

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom