Feed and

It is very hard to say where it is. The only information that lead me to believe they were in the U.S was a short statement about U.S holidays. Everything I read was that it is not allowed in the U.S, but that Veterinarians could import it. I’m wondering if PreRace is having it drop shipped. Not to mention it is over triple the price I paid.
You must tell us where you found yours, I would love to have a less expensive source.

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.

Did you at least get a fecal float done to make sure it's coccidiosis?
I did a quick search and the NC Dept of Agriculture has a Lab for this type of thing. I will arrange to do a sample tomorrow. Thank you for the information. NC State wanted $275 and wanted me to bring the birds to them an hour and a half away. Thanks, but no thanks.

I did a quick search and the NC Dept of Agriculture has a Lab for this type of thing. I will arrange to do a sample tomorrow. Thank you for the information. NC State wanted $275 and wanted me to bring the birds to them an hour and a half away. Thanks, but no thanks.
I can take it to NCDA and have it done for $6

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.

Did you at least get a fecal float done to make sure it's coccidiosis?
You must tell us where you found yours, I would love to have a less expensive source.
The website is called Justlikekids.com. It is in Canada. I know very little about the company except there are good reviews on Facebook. When I receive the medicine, I will post here and let everyone know if they are a good or bad company.

The website is called Justlikekids.com. It is in Canada. I know very little about the company except there are good reviews on Facebook. When I receive the medicine, I will post here and let everyone know if they are a good or bad company.
Can you post the link? I copied and pasted that and got this:
https://justlikekids.com/
1700437872494.png

Back
Top Bottom