Feeling disappointed😖

Feb 3, 2021
Arizona
I have been trying to incubate my turkey eggs for the last month and I only have 1 poult. :( :hit My first batch none of them piped, the second one 1 piped but died in the shell third batch only one turkey hatched and this one nothin. They are all fertile and look healthy then they just die. I am putting 5 in very time and they are from my property I have a sweetgrass and a bronze. They are every healthy and feed good, they mate fine and are both about a year old. My incubator is a off-brand from amazon and I keep the temp and humidity good. I just don’t know why they keep dying. Anyone help!

I have been trying to incubate my turkey eggs for the last month and I only have 1 poult. :( :hit My first batch none of them piped, the second one 1 piped but died in the shell third batch only one turkey hatched and this one nothin. They are all fertile and look healthy then they just die. I am putting 5 in very time and they are from my property I have a sweetgrass and a bronze. They are every healthy and feed good, they mate fine and are both about a year old. My incubator is a off-brand from amazon and I keep the temp and humidity good. I just don’t know why they keep dying. Anyone help!
Do you rotate the eggs for even heat?

Do you rotate the eggs for even heat?
Buy a new incubator??

Yes, I was thinking of that. What incubator would you guys recommend for me? I want to make money selling poults but I don't have that many eggs so I wouldn't want one that is to big.:)

Back
Top Bottom