Fenbendazole granule 22.2% dosage for Chickens?

rossfam06

Beak Brokers
6 Years
Sep 20, 2013
Savannah, GA
My Coop
My Coop
My Barred Rock has Gapeworms!!! I stuck a cotton swab down her throat and there were red streaks on it! I just want to know how much of the 22.2% granules should I use to treat her? She is a hefty girl and weighs about 8 lbs. Any help is much appreciated.

I've not heard of a granule..
What is the brand name...I'd like to look it up.

Its call Panacur. Its the dog dewormer. I ordered it from Jeffers Pet, but its the same chemical as Safe Guard. Its just in a powder/granules.
OH...for some reason I was thinking pellets like food.
Sorry.

Maybe @casportpony knows if this is safe to use for chickens. I do not.

My Barred Rock has Gapeworms!!! I stuck a cotton swab down her throat and there were red streaks on it! I just want to know how much of the 22.2% granules should I use to treat her? She is a hefty girl and weighs about 8 lbs. Any help is much appreciated.
Follow the directions on the pack. Dog and chicken dose are the same.

Follow the directions on the pack. Dog and chicken dose are the same.
Hi, I am new in here and I found this post. I am a member on backyard herds. I have a 3 month old gosling that has gone lame. I read on poultry keeper that the first thing to do when a gosling goes lame is to work it. I can't the flubenvent but I bought the 22.2% fenbendazole for dogs. It says each packet treats 10 lbs. How much should I give her?

Hi, I am new in here and I found this post. I am a member on backyard herds. I have a 3 month old gosling that has gone lame. I read on poultry keeper that the first thing to do when a gosling goes lame is to work it. I can't the flubenvent but I bought the 22.2% fenbendazole for dogs. It says each packet treats 10 lbs. How much should I give her?
Welcome to BYC, how much does your goose weigh?

Back
Top Bottom