fertile quail eggs

Nathanya

Chirping
7 Years
Feb 14, 2012
Woodstock valley,CT
I am looking for fertile quail hatching eggs for my incubator. please i want to be sure that the eggs are fertile because recently i ordered "fertile eggs" from someone and they turned out after two weeks of incubating that they were bad. I am looking for preferbly jumbo corturnix but let me know if you have other breed also.

I've got pharoah quail eggs coming out my ears. I'll sell them for .50 each. I've also got button quail eggs. Last batch hatched 100%.

Shipping eggs is always a gamble. If there is a post office between you and the sender that likes to play football with the boxes, no eggs will get to you and hatch.

All the shipper can do is send fresh eggs and pack really well. You want to let the eggs rest so their air sacs can reform and get them in the bator as soon as you can after that. You want your eggs to be turned, have decent humidity for quail eggs, and be at a stable 99 degree temp.

If the eggs get scrambled in shipping, they wont start no matter what the fertility is. Sometimes people get 100% from my eggs, sometimes they get 1 or 2 eggs going. Nothing I can do but pack well, ship fresh eggs and make sure my little boys are in the mood :D.

Back
Top Bottom