Fight of the Foxes RP

Violet looked down at the ground as they walked, too scared to confess her real feelings for him. Then again, there was (that fox that is going to fight Viper for her), and he was handsome too.

Viper looked over at Violet, who had grown silent "I don't think you're going to find much prey looking at your paws" he says teasingly playful (I would make the other fox but that would be eh and you could make the other fox but that would also be eh soooo eh)

Last edited:
Name: Randolf
Age(in months): same as violet
Tribe: same as violet
Appearance: IDK hes gonna die in a sec
Personality: IDK hes gonna die in a sec
Crush/mate: Violet
Pups?:
Other: hes gonna die in a sec

Viper looked over at Violet, who had grown silent "I don't think you're going to find much prey looking at your paws" he says teasingly playful (I would make the other fox but that would be eh and you could make the other fox but that would also be eh soooo eh)
Violet smiled and looked up at him. She was about to open her mouth to confess her feelings for him, when she saw Randolf ahead. She also liked him. (Randolf should confess his feelings or try to court her, but Vioer doesn't like that.)

[COLOR=333333]Name: Randolf[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Age(in months): same as violet[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Gender: male[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Tribe: same as violet[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Appearance: IDK hes gonna die in a sec[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Personality: IDK hes gonna die in a sec[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Rank:IDK hes gonna die in a sec[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Crush/mate: Violet[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Pups?:[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Other: hes gonna die in a sec[/COLOR]
(Accepted, read my quote.)

Violet smiled and looked up at him. She was about to open her mouth to confess her feelings for him, when she saw Randolf ahead. She also liked him. (Randolf should confess his feelings or try to court her, but Vioer doesn't like that.)
(ack i need 2 go to dinner
hmm.png
hopefully will b back on after but maybe not if not 4:15 tomorrow?)

Back
Top Bottom