Finally! It's MY Turn To Post New Coop/Run Pics!!

I concur, that is one great coop and run. I'm in the middle of constructing my second coop, much bigger than the first. It's hard work, but so worth it. I also have a bench in the run and a stool in the coop, just for sitting, thinking and observing chicken behaviour. It's so much fun and you do get to know your chickens that way so you can notice if anything changes with them. Cheers.

Awww Its awsome !
thumbsup.gif

Very nice! You will enjoy watching the chickens in the run. We enjoy sitting on our swing watching our free range flock. They provide hours of entertainment!

Wow Laura, that's an amazing setup. Those are some lucky flufferbutts. The pitch of that run is going to laugh at the NH snows. I'm impressed.

I like too the way you have those chairs set up to commune with your flock. Push them a little closer together.

Great Job. All your effort was worth it.

That's chicken TV in high definition - not foolish. Good idea having a viewing section outside the run/coop - no surprise chicken droppings. I think you should have chairs with the cup holders, or a table out for human snacks. Maybe an umbrella table if you get too much sun. Hope you have area to expand, I think you're gonna need a bigger box. If you don't have laws limiting the number of chickens, I sense a population explosion coming soon. Beautiful job - what lucky hens.

Back
Top Bottom